Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Of Mice & Men. » 14 Avr 2013 20:32

I've actually had nightmares about the indie horror game amnesia..
I think the worst part was I was right at the part with the invisible river monster and I hadn't gotten to pass the level on the computer.
I don't remember the dream really well as it was a while ago but I remember falling in and screaming and having something eat my leg.
Dream's like this scar me with permanent memories >.< not fun haha.

I believe it was this cavern level but I can't completely remember cx (that little splash thing is the invisible river monster)
Y TUMBLR || E'S AMAZING || Y BEST FRIEND || Y "WIFE"
Of Mice & Men.

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Malwene » 15 Avr 2013 06:47

Never played Amnesia but it seems like it caused a lot of trouble!

I hardly have nightmares, I only have the usual kind where I'm half conscious and suddenly feel like I fall down and then startle and wake up.

I had weird dreams, "silent hill" style, where I'm alone in an unknown place, in a big fog. But nothing weird happens :(
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AmethystCâline » 17 Août 2013 15:25

Of Mice & Men. a écrit:I've actually had nightmares about the indie horror game amnesia..
I think the worst part was I was right at the part with the invisible river monster and I hadn't gotten to pass the level on the computer.
I don't remember the dream really well as it was a while ago but I remember falling in and screaming and having something eat my leg.
Dream's like this scar me with permanent memories >.< not fun haha.

I believe it was this cavern level but I can't completely remember cx (that little splash thing is the invisible river monster)

Oh i understand you, this game is so horrorfull... my fiancé managed to make me watch him playing, i was totally frightened by the details, the light fading, the creeypy sounds, and these monsters wandering everywhere... but the places and scenes with the invisible water monster were the ones that made me stop wtching an refuse to play this game ! I had an impression like not watching an horror movie but living it !!

Most of my nightmares are about me running away from various type of monsters or crazy humans, and when running i feel so tired that i go slower than i could go by walking in real life, and i almost always end in a room where the lights refuse to switch on :(
AmethystCâline

Message(s) : 4605
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Invité » 26 Août 2013 17:36

I haven't played or watched anyone play amnesia, and I'm kinda glad I didn't.

I haven't been having much scary dreams lately, just extremely weird ones. A couple nights ago I had a dream my family and I went to a public pool to swim, and when I got bored I just pulled out a book and started reading. Soon after that this really cute guy came over and told me his friends had dared him to ask me out, and that he thought I was cute. I then told him he would have to talk to my dad, then I woke up :? I've also been having weird dreams about school, I guess that might be because school starts later this week...

Invité

Messagepar halloween3110 » 08 Mars 2015 03:27

To be honest, I don't have weird of scary dreams as they are all the same to me (CRAZY).
I have very lucid and colourful dreams though and I find that I can have some control over them, for example if I awaken suddenly - I often find that I can get back into the dream if I really want to.
I mostly dream in colour.
I find that if I have scary dreams, then it is usually as a result of my own feeling of panic or upset in my normal life.
Dreams are cool, even the ones when you wake up sweating and scared, because it makes you realise that you are still alive!
Weird or scary dreams are just your subconscious trying to deal with your personal feelings about your life at the time.
:)
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar coollelana » 28 Mars 2017 02:34

My weird dream: (I'm not in this dream) I see a ladybug flying around, then it flys into what looks like a giant plastic ladybug with clear plastic instead of red, and it's all hollow. There are some other ladybugs in there to. Suddenly, there are ostriches pecking at the giant ladybug thing. I think that's it.

My weird dream-like thing: It literally felt like the second I put my head on the pillow, my mom turned the light on, but I knew I didn't stay up late that night.

My nightmare: (I was really anxious about a test I was going to take the next day) OK, so I'm in third person view as I step onto a shabby looking parking lot, with huge cracks and weeds, then I see a trailer (also old dirty and broken looking) I go into the trailer and the principal is there, so I sit down and start to do my test. Pretty soon I need to go to the bathroom, and ask the principal if I can stop my test to go to the bathroom, and she says yes, it's right outside. I go out, and there is a toilet sure enough. I sit down and start to go, when I feel something wet touch my rear. Thinking I imagined it, I do nothing. Due to my ignorance, the toilet overflows, and I am swept away with a huge wave.

I'm not sure if this was a nightmare or if it really happened: (Keep in mind when you read this that my dad is huge and hairy) So, I need to get something from the toyroom, but it's dark and being five I'm scared of the dark, so I ask my dad to come with me. After a while, I look behind me and he isn't there anymore. I turn back around, and a hand reaches out of the shadows, grabbing for my face. It was my dad's hand. Other than the fact that he started laughing, and my mom started saying that it wasn't funny and that he shouldn't have done that, that's all I remember. (The only reason I doubt that this is reality is because the toy room wasn't very big, and in this memory I was walking quite a while before I noticed he was gone.)

Other than that I usually have complete control over my dreams.
Avatar made by Katie10700 on PokefarmQ.
coollelana

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Snatch » 28 Mars 2017 10:25

Wow... I will not speak about my nightmares which are more gore than weird XD
I'm also suffering from chronicle night terror (since I'm 9, and I'm 23 now x) ), which is a real curse for me : it lasts 2-3 months, every 3-4 months (these months I can sleep normally), and everytime I fell asleep, I'm having a nightmare, and I wake up shouting, or crying, can't take my breath, don't know where I am, and, of course, can't fall asleep again after it. And, I often wake up around 3.00am...

Well, I lied!
I have ONE dream to tell you : once I was sleeping at my friend's flat (with his roommate which is a friend too) and I dreamed of them. They were only wearing their pants, had a horn on their face and beautiful long rainbow hair... They were "human-unicorn" and were running in flowers...
I woke up laughing so loud so I awoke them too :lol:
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 01 Avr 2017 14:20

Hello :)
Calie a écrit:I don't know if we can control our dreams, but psychologist are saying that it is a subconscient manifestation and that dreams and nightmares are part of a sain and happy life :ugeek:

Yes, this theory comes from Freud I remember (thanks to the philosophy's course). But I don't klnow if it's true... For example, in my last dream, how can you say that strange potatoes that hurts you in a colourful strange world before a huge hairy spider that stings you (hello Skyrim and "the Lord of the rings" souvenirs... Disgusting ><) is a manifestation of your subconscient ? Seriously I don't kow, I didn't eat potatoes and I didn't see spiders before ! :lol:
So.... I don't know if this theory is always ok.

For the control of our dreams, I do it very often so that's true ! I controled the history of my dreams and made what I wanted sometimes, that's very funny !
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Gossip