Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 06 Déc 2014 23:01

Apprentice', your computer will need a huge graphic card for Skyrim, and if it freezes with Oblivion... I think it's because there's note enough memory. Oblivion in not bad too, even if it's older than Skyrim. I never played it, but wth some videos, I like !

Yes, Skyrim is the biggest part of Tamriel I think, so yes, that's huge ! :lol:
Well, follow the main quest which is symbolized with dragons (you'll understand why after, and there's a rapport with the black dragon at the beginning of the game), and explore, level up quite quickly after the quest called "the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller", because if you're level 10/11, that will be quite hot !
When you will finished all the main quests, you can start the guild's one or the war (represented with the logos of Imperials and Stormcloacks). ^^
I don't know which kind of character you'll create, but Khajiits (very good at sneaking) and Argonians can become good thieves (or assassins), High Elves and Bretons mages... And the Nords are good warriors, like the Companions (be careful, they use heavy armour !)
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Angelkitty30 » 12 Fév 2020 21:59

I love to play this on my PC Sim 3,4, the Dragon Age games, Skyrim, Dragon Ball Heroes, and Nexomon. And for my handheld like my Switch Pokemon games, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Mario, and Visual Novels. I'm a huge gamer girl.
Angelkitty30

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions