Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

What is your favourite Zelda ?

Ocarna Of Time
40%
Majora's Mask
7%
Oracle of Ages/Seasons
13%
The Wind Waker
13%
The Minish Cap
Aucun vote
Twilight Princess
7%
Phantom Hourglass
13%
Spirit Tracks
Aucun vote
Skyward Sword
7%
Autres
Aucun vote

Nombre total de votes : 15

Messagepar Miyukira » 13 Avr 2013 16:43

Hi !

I am new here, I am French and I want to speak english - to improve my bad english... - with people who share my hobby: The Legend of Zelda !

For my part, it is Ocarina of time which is my favourite game. What is yours ??

Thank to answer me ; )
ImageImage
Miyukira

Message(s) : 2313
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 14 Avr 2013 11:37

I voted for Oracle of seasons because it's the one I played the most with Ocarina of time.
I loved to jump on the tree trunk and play some magic, even though I'm terrible with puzzles so had a hard time figuring out when to use what season!

I also like the minish cap one very much :3
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Miyukira » 15 Avr 2013 14:20

Malwene a écrit:I voted for Oracle of seasons because it's the one I played the most with Ocarina of time.
I loved to jump on the tree trunk and play some magic, even though I'm terrible with puzzles so had a hard time figuring out when to use what season!

I also like the minish cap one very much :3

And you don't like OOT ?? =O I didn't play Oracle of Season and Minish Cap ( shame on me...), I only have all games after OOT...
ImageImage
Miyukira

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Gelendra » 25 Mars 2016 12:55

Ok, I put Ocarina of Time, but in truth I have to say ALL OF THEM! Lol! I've been a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan since the original NES Legend of Zelda, and it was really the first 'fantasy' video game I ever saw. I'm such a nut for it, I even begged my parents into buying me a Nintendo 64 when Ocarina of Time came out, just for that game, then to buy the soundtrack and a keychain from the game. I dressed up as Link for Halloween on year (home-made the entire costume, and had members of the football team who had no idea who I was identifying me the entire day!). And for this last Christmas, my husband bought me the Hyrule Historia book, and I spent nearly all day after the festivities reading it.

Just a little hooked? Maybe!
Gelendra

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 26 Mars 2016 17:56

Something in the music ... I can't tell what but I love them so much!

Oracles of seasons, the windmill music, one we can find in every game nearly. *goes off to listen again*
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Miyukira » 12 Août 2016 10:08

Ouuaaah I have been waiting a long time for an answer, that's why I gave up this topic...

Well, let's talk about Zelda again !

Gelendra : Okay I understand !! For my part, I don't like all TLOZ prévious OOT, because I can stand pixels... :oops:

Ohhh a home-made Link costume ?? You had to be so pretty !! I don't have the motivation and the time to do the same... It's just amazing to see all people who made their cosplay alone :shock:

Oh yeah, my girl-friend offered me the Hyrule Historia too, in English moreover, for my birthday two years ago. I love it, is just like my Bible :lol:

I think I'am also a Zelda-holic ;)

Malwene : Yes, all Zelda music are fantastic. I would like, one day, to see a TLOZ concert. Few years ago, there have been one in Lyon but I had no money to go -_-'
My favorite song is the Song of Feeling in Majora's Mask. I play this melody on the piano :)
ImageImage
Miyukira

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Miyukira » 15 Nov 2019 11:42

Hello !

I would like to show you my new tatoo about Zelda. I hope you'll recognize the character ;)

Spoiler: show

Otherwise, I am trying to play Minish Cap on Wii U, I have never played this game before. As I mentionned above, I can't bear pixels :oops: But I am beginning to love this opus !

Moreover, I finished Link Awakening soon, and like Minish Cap, I've never played this game before (too much pixels on GBA !) So on Switch, graphisms are funny and pleasant.

And you, what Zelda are you playing ? :)
ImageImage
Miyukira

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar LavenderInk » 18 Nov 2019 21:22

I haven't played any newer Zelda games. But from the older ones, Majora's Mask and Oracle of Seasons/Ages are my favourites. The atmosphere in them is just really great, so bizarre and colorful.
Zelda is by far not my main fandom nowadays, but I was a pretty big fan of it when I was younger and I still understand why I was. :D
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Miyukira » 06 Déc 2019 11:04

Yes, I love the mood of MM too ! I hope that BOTW 2 will be like MM, with a dark but colorful atmosphere.
ImageImage
Miyukira

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions