Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar LeyaAnhaylla » 24 Avr 2017 18:59

..... I shall revive all of the music topics on GW!!! For it is now my quest!

Malwene:
Sadly only the second link worked, tho I really like this song! For some reason :lol:
I usually don't like hearing Chinese (sorryyy) but that was alright with this one. I think I could have fell for a guy capable of wearing a feather vest without any hang-ups :lol:

Efellia:
What an annoying song! 50 seconds was already too much :lol: Also Kevin Spacey? Like actor Kevin Spacey? :?:

Deecee:
Yeah I think it's not really a weird song though the topic is certainly unusual! It was quite interesting to listen to as I didn't know about this event.
A nice song all in all

Templado:
Not a weird song at all but quite enjoyable to listen to. Especially as I'm a sucker for instrumental music but I guess that to find it sad you have to have watched the movie and... I didn't. Yeah I know.

Dju:
Okay "De Futura" takes the cake! :lol: I still don't know if he's actually saying something something or not ahah And sorry but.. 10min of this was more than I could take ^^'
I didn't know Diablo Swing Orchestra, but then again I didn't know how much I needed Swing metal in my life until now! I'll be sure to check them out :D

Amethyst:
I think by this point I'm so used to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu that I barely find anything wring with it ahah Though it's true, for a first timer it's pretty weird!

Changelin:
This song is so amazingly funny! The woman's voice is so great for it! I love it :lol:

Zupprika:
Weird? What are you talking about?? It's amazingness in its purest form! Good Lord! :o I think I'm in love with neon Pegasus! the clip is so beautiful too! Now my future plans involve cooking mini-pancakes while listening to the song on loop, also I'm never saying Hi the same way again 8-)

Halloween:
.....I feel like this song got created by people that did soooo manyy drugs x) Also this feels weirdly inappropriate and the clip doesn't help at all

AprenticeCrone:
That was actually pretty amazing :) I was kinda rooting for the guy the entire time, he has that dorky (crazy, insane, evil) thing going for him and all :lol: I mean even bad guys need love after all no?

And finally, here is my contribution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtfR78kZIEg

It's quite short but so soo violent x) I'm a fan of Kero Kero Bonito and the first time I listened to the album, I had to stop in the middle of the street to make sure I heard everything right :lol: This is so far from anyone KKB has done ahah
(The lyrics to the song are in the 1st comment)
LeyaAnhaylla

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions