Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar writersheart13 » 17 Avr 2017 02:25

Just wondering if there are any fellow Overwatch players on here. My friend got me into it and we play together sometimes when i'm free. She's on is all the time and a good 150 levels above me.

I really like the Uprising event going on now, it's forcing me to work with Mercy and Reinhardt more. I usually main as D.Va, Hanzo, Zenyatta, and Bastion. I'm starting to dabble with Sombra and I like her a lot.

I play on the PS4 and right now I really want Widowmaker's new event skin.

So what do you all play on and who are your favorite characters to play as?
writersheart13

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Akantia » 17 Avr 2017 02:40

I play on the PC! Favorites characters to play are, Sombra, Mercy, Junkrat and Lucio <3
Akantia

Message(s) : 66
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar writersheart13 » 17 Avr 2017 02:51

Akantia a écrit:I play on the PC! Favorites characters to play are, Sombra, Mercy, Junkrat and Lucio <3

Yeah my ex coworker plays on PC and I wish I could play with her too. Maybe one day they'll allow for cross platform gaming although Sony may be last on that particular bandwagon.
writersheart13

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Snatch » 18 Avr 2017 08:17

Hi!!
I do play Overwatch since the BETA and I do love this game. Seriously. Usually I don't like FPS but this one is different, 'cause with every team come a tact and that's what I think is really interresting!

I play Overwatch on my PC and play on team (I've join a gaming community since January) and we got a "Pachimari Team" :3

I mainly play : D.va, Reinhardt, Mercy, Junkrat, Zen, Lucio
But in ranked, I only play my two tanks :3

I don't think they will do a cross-platform, because there's a little aim help (that "stick" the target) on consoles (Xbox/Ps4) but none on PC (people can use aim bot, but not legal). So I don't think they will do that. Unless they force console players to use keyboard/mouse combo.
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions