Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar ulalena » 31 Oct 2016 12:22

Anybody playing Subeta here?
It´s my most loved game beside Gothicat and Sonas. <3

People can play games and quests, collect, buy and sell items, adopt pets and cloth their avatars.

There is a year round event schedule, starting with a summer event, Keelhauliday, Anniversary,
Alegarten, Morostide, Fireside, Luminaire for Christmas, Survival/Valentines, Vesnali and Masquerade.
Morostide will close today yet in two weeks, Fireside is there!
Events are always a nice ride of many things to do and the site is always entertaining, at least one,
often several news a day with new thrilling content.

Pets have no accessories yet for people who can draw, they can make a completely new overlay so
the pet is going to be totally uniique! Naturally, this can be commissioned as well.

For collectors, there are around 75k different items to collect.

Making site money is easy and you can transfer it into cash currency by buying gift cards in user shops
with the money you have obtained during daily quests.

There is a trainig field where you can build up a good battle pet which can win awesome prizes in battles,
even more during events.

My most loved feature is clothing my avatar. The artists are so talented and you can even commission
the clothes of your dreams! There are site clothes (some are quite cute), boutique clothes
(new ones a little bit harder to snatch yet worth the wait), monthly Chinese Zodiac line and custom wear.

It´s nice to have a premium account for autopricing items in shops yet other than that, if you have
an add blocker, you´re absolutely fine without an upgraded account.

If anybody wants to join, I´ll gladly help getting you settled and answer your questions!
You´ll find me here:
ULALENA

This is a rough (not at all complete) list of dailies to do:
DAILIES

Have fun!
ulalena

Message(s) : 699
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

-->