Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar halloween3110 » 07 Juil 2016 04:58

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:I got it, no worries.
(Your profile number is 65130 and your villager ID is 101932. He's an explorer so he doesn't need anything I can send him yet. I *just* created a doctor. So *IF* he gets sick with something that I know the recipe to, I can try and make a cure and send it to him, but explorers are pretty self-sufficient!
You can explore with him(her/it) up to 20 times an hour; the change-over happens ON the hour, not based on how long ago you explored.
They find useful stuff! The straight-up currency, and seeds to plant, and reagents to craft stuff with.

How do you explore and what does it do for you?
So sorry Apprentice :oops:
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 07 Juil 2016 05:02

No, no, this is awesome, I am SO HAPPY someone else is doing this too! Never apologize!

So on the right, the vertical tool-bar-widget-thing (I don't know computer terms), under your portrait there's this little circular picture of the face of your villager(s). The top one should say "active villager" but don't worry about who is active right now, it won't mean much until you have several and one gets sick or needs an item or something, and it's free and easy to change. Er. Digression. Sorry.
Anyhow!
There should be this little circular picture thing of your villager, and just to its right a little shield-shaped icon deal that says the word "explorer" on it.
Click that.
That takes you to the exploration page, you can explore from there, and also see the log of what it found from there.
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 07 Juil 2016 05:17

Got some- 20 explorations!
Thanx to you hun!! :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 07 Juil 2016 05:45

Yay! Now, you can change the career, too, every 2 hours, on the "even hour" although I dunno what time zone Furvilla is in, 'cause it DOES NOT SAY, sigh. Nor does it say when it switches over for day-refresh things, but anyhow.
If you would like to try that out, then instead of clicking on the shield near the portrait, click on the portrait itself. That takes you to the stat page of the villager, as it were.
Then down near where it says what career it is, above that is a link that says "See All". Click that, it takes you to page where you see all the professions, and your current one as well.
You can have any villager following up to 3 career paths, and it saves progress for all 3, but if you want to learn a 4th you have to "unlearn" one of the previous 3 before you can do that, and now whatever you've done in that thing you unlearned is lost.

For explorers, as far as I can tell there's no benefit to experience. That is to say, it tracks what was found in a log, but if you don't care who found what then you can free unlearn that one because there's nothing to save, really.

For herbalists, it keeps track of which plants you've successfully grown. Sometimes the harvests fail, but if you succeed 10 times with any given plant, then you always succeed with that plant and never fail with it. And it tracks your progress towards that plant mastery, and tracks which plants you have mastered. So on that one, there is something to save.

For the builders, the more you build the more durable the result, so that has something to track, also.

For doctors and alchemists, first you have to learn the recipes (which is something it tracks and is expensive to relearn) and THEN it pays attention to how many times you've done each recipe. Because your first attempts only have a 5% chance of working. For each recipe. Each time for each recipe it goes up by 5% but that's a lot of work, so don't unlearn either of those careers unless you really really have to!

The blacksmith I think is like a builder but with recipes first? And I think the tailor is the same, but I don't know as much about those ones yet.

For animal trainers, it tracks how many animals you have captured, and how many you have domesticated, and how many you have bred. I am unsure if higher numbers of these improves your chances, but I know there are failures to domestication attempts (it takes 10 successes each animal!) and to capture attempts, so...
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Godaime5 » 08 Juil 2016 02:16

Hi^^
I try it yesterday and it's cool, I don't have a perfect english but I think I understand how to play it^^
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Godaime5

Message(s) : 3018
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 08 Juil 2016 03:26

Oh, thank you!

Please let us know if you discover any advice? Or if you need any! :D

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ebrelmya » 08 Juil 2016 03:59

i've just create an account but i don't understand everything...i understand english but when i have to understand the website at the same time, isn't that easy :P

~ Peu présente, mais j'essaie de tout rendre ~

♥ Avatar by Skanhyll ♥
Ebrelmya

Message(s) : 1595
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Godaime5 » 08 Juil 2016 04:00

Well, I don't know if it's a good advice but I quickly buy a slot for an other villager, have two guys looks better to optimise the careers; for exemple I have actually one herbalist and one explorer who find the seed that the herbalist use^^
ImageImage
Godaime5

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 08 Juil 2016 04:03

Definitely makes sense to have more villagers.

What village did you choose?

(Ha! Found you! I sent a friend request. My username there is Akili_Li, don't be surprised. :) )

ApprenticeCrone

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Godaime5 » 08 Juil 2016 04:06

Olde Foxbury, maybe I will change later, I saw that we can do it once
ImageImage
Godaime5