Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Howleen » 26 Mars 2012 19:24

The Solis et Lunae Pack
http://solisetlunaepack.forumotion.com/
Here we pride ourselves in establishing a close community, realistic roleplay, as well as a strong leadership and original ideas. Now, if you are interested in these traits, as well you should, than go on! Continue reading. If you are one to make bad decisions, then by all means stop.

If you are still reading at this point, than we, Diesel (Howleen) and Sesi, would love to have you as a member! However, there are a few rules that you must follow, and a couple of requirements that you must meet in order to join this great pack that we have here. These are very important, since as a new pack we need to establish a strong, loyal member base to keep this pack up and running.

How To Join?
- http://solisetlunaepack.forumotion.com/t86-how-to-join

Joining Thread
- http://solisetlunaepack.forumotion.com/ ... ing-thread
(If you haven't got time to fully contribute to the pack, feel free to join as a Pack Friend - they are able to chat with the pack members and be on the site, and can always join as a full member)
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Northern Light » 29 Mars 2012 18:57

Your website is really great ! Thanks to share it with we, personnaly I will not join your ranks .. Because : we have to speak english (Elementary, my dear Watson :lol: ) but I'm not comfortable with Role play, but I like to read it !

It's looks so difficult to me to be in a character... It's stupid I know (but it's me :lol: )
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Calie » 29 Mars 2012 23:40

great idea and beautiful role-play site !
My, if only I had more time, I would certainly have joined.
Maybe in the future, but in any case, I hope that your site will be successful !
Why not make a link to it in your sign ?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 31 Mars 2012 03:22

Northern Light a écrit:Your website is really great ! Thanks to share it with we, personnaly I will not join your ranks .. Because : we have to speak english (Elementary, my dear Watson :lol: ) but I'm not comfortable with Role play, but I like to read it !

It's looks so difficult to me to be in a character... It's stupid I know (but it's me :lol: )

Well, you can always join as a Pack Friend - they don't have to RP and have a character - they can just be on the chat and so on. ^^

Calie a écrit:great idea and beautiful role-play site !
My, if only I had more time, I would certainly have joined.
Maybe in the future, but in any case, I hope that your site will be successful !
Why not make a link to it in your sign ?

Aww, thank-you so much! ^^ And putting a link in my signature is indeed a great idea. o:

+ It's been this inactive due to the other leader being away, so I can't really start anything without her.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions