Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Howleen » 29 Avr 2012 04:48

"We're currently working on book two, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and it’s looking great. We’ll give you more information over the coming weeks, so keep an eye on the Insider and @Pottermore for the latest details." Can'twait. <3

And oh, it looks pretty interesting. o3o The graphics seem amazing.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Mysteries » 30 Avr 2012 14:19

POTTERMORE !
Do you have an account, Howleen ?
....................................................................................................Image
le temps me manque pour être très présente, mais parfois je passe sur
le forum (pour cette raison, je ne fais plus d'échanges pour le moment)

Spoiler: show
Mysteries

Message(s) : 911
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 01 Mai 2012 07:02

Mysteries a écrit:POTTERMORE !
Do you have an account, Howleen ?

Of course I do :'D It's GoldChaser7055
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Invité » 01 Août 2013 13:27

The main game I've been playing recently is Pirate101. It is a family friendly MMORPG that I found to be really fun. My entire immediate family plays this game. You can play for free, but it will basically only get your feet wet. Subscriptions are available for full access. There is also a game currency called Crowns that you can buy with real money. Crowns allow you to purchase areas (which means you will always have access to that area) and cool items from the in-game Crowns shop. The Crowns shop has gear, weapons, houses, and other neat things. Hand-to-hand combat is turned based and ship-to-ship (yes, you get your own ship) is easily understandable. You also gain companions through your travels who help you in battle.

Here is a trailer for the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YEM7X5l5KA

And a fun TV commercial featuring the five classes (graphics in this trailer do not accurately represent the game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EMCVtS93I8

I also want to play Star Wars:The Old Republic someday, but I need to save up for a new computer (The current computers in my house are too old).

Invité

Messagepar Lonefox » 03 Août 2013 21:23

I usually play minecraft or nintendogs+cats

Minecraft
A sandbox building game And survival and mining game where you can building and fight
Trailer: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmB9b5njVb ... mB9b5njVbA

Nintendogs+Cats

A little pet game.e for the 3Ds where you can ACTUALLY talk commands to your dog and cat. There are like 4 versions Shiba inu,Golden retriever,French bulldog and Toy poodle.
Image Image Image
Lonefox

Message(s) : 10
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar AmethystCâline » 04 Août 2013 07:45

Spotted Horse the video of the game Pirates101 makes me want to try it ! But when haha, i already play to many video games !

I really love minecraft, i have a server with my fiancé and some friends, i am building the city and they explore ! :lol: But i do not play regularly !

I recently bought via Steam plateform the HD version of Age of Empires II which i played with my brothers and cousins when we were kids ^^ And just yersterday i bought Morrowind, the third episode of The Elder Scrolls series ! As a huge fan of Oblivion and Skyrim, i was forced to buy it to try !! :lol:

On the computer, i also play Civilizations V, Sims, Dota 2, and on the XBOX hmmm... i don't really play anymore but i used to go a lot on Red Dead Redemption, Gears of War, Dragon Age... I prefer to play on the XBOX but the games are cheaper on the Steam plateform so i play a lot on computer now ! :lol:
AmethystCâline

Message(s) : 4605
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Lonefox » 04 Août 2013 20:14

AmethystCâline a écrit:Spotted Horse the video of the game Pirates101 makes me want to try it ! But when haha, i already play to many video games !

I really love minecraft, i have a server with my fiancé and some friends, i am building the city and they explore ! :lol: But i do not play regularly !

I recently bought via Steam plateform the HD version of Age of Empires II which i played with my brothers and cousins when we were kids ^^ And just yersterday i bought Morrowind, the third episode of The Elder Scrolls series ! As a huge fan of Oblivion and Skyrim, i was forced to buy it to try !! :lol:

On the computer, i also play Civilizations V, Sims, Dota 2, and on the XBOX hmmm... i don't really play anymore but i used to go a lot on Red Dead Redemption, Gears of War, Dragon Age... I prefer to play on the XBOX but the games are cheaper on the Steam plateform so i play a lot on computer now ! :lol:

OMG half of the Xbox games are games I play I'm a nerd of oblivion. I'm constantly going and stealing, Horses and getting the unicorn :lol:
Image Image Image
Lonefox

Message(s) : 10
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 04 Mai 2014 18:29

Hi gamers !

Actually I play to Skryim (the fifth Elder Scrolls), but not on line ._. I love Kajiits of this game ! ^^
So, I play Minecraft too, but on a server, lifecraft.
And finally, when I am on my DS, I play "Professor Layton" !

I think that's all for today.
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 28 Nov 2014 13:09

Hi everybody !

S**** ! My message disappeared !
Sorry ^^', I'll just make the list of my favourite games, because it's quite long with more than 40 games !

On my computer : League of Legends and Skyrim (thanks a lot to Denou and an IRL friend to let me dsicover it ! <3 )
On my Nintendo DS : Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and 3 Professor Layton ^^ (without the 40 other games !)
On my Wii : "Tintin and the secret of the Unicorn", Mario Kart, Mario Bros, Abba you can dance. ^^ I love the last one, its like "Just Dance", but only with songs of the band ABBA ^^ (Gimme Gimme A man after Midnight, Mama Mia, Dancing Queen...)
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 28 Nov 2014 13:29

Skyrim sounds so amazing, but my computer is not up to it.

I purchased instead a copy of the older game in the series called Morrowind. I like it very much. Even though it is so old, yet my computer sometimes freezes still.
Someday I will play Skyrim.
I am determined!

It seems a very large world, though. How do you know which quest or storyline to do first?
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Leisure and passions