Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Malwene » 14 Juin 2013 18:12

Hi everyone!

I'd like to propose my services for sig and avatar making! I'm not the best nor the fastest but I enjoy doing these and maybe some of you might like some sig changes sometimes ;)

Please do not expect fast delivery :lol: I'll try my best but I'm learning a new software.
Don't ask for too complicated pets to be included in your sig/avie, I don't have a very good editing sofware and removing the pets BG is a pain! Please no Akitaka or paladins with fancy details (sorry >.<)

Here a little form:
What do you want: sig/avatar/both
How many pets: ?
Which ones: ? (better if they are pets you own so they don't have their name across their body, or find someone who has them)
Any background: ?
If not BG: what colors do you want as BG and with what effect: ? (name your idea here, I don't have many example but I have tons of cool effects!)
Anything else: ?

I might update this form as I go is I notice I need more directions from you ;)

I work with Pixelmator, and I don't have many brushes yet but I'm working on it :3 If you know a good place with brushes in PNG, please let me know!

Photobucket is failing on me now so I'll have to attach the example, sorry about that >.< (yay china census!)

ETA: this shop is for members who use the international forums frequently.
Pièces jointes
testsig2.jpg
testsig2.jpg (65.28 Kio) Consulté 7066 fois
sigtest1.jpg
sigtest1.jpg (51.92 Kio) Consulté 7066 fois
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pella » 18 Juin 2013 00:16

What do you want: Avatar
How many pets: 1
Which ones: Grand'Chef (In my Elite Champions group)
Background:
Extra note:Name included please. I would like to have the font be Gigi. The next best one would be Blackadder ITC. I don't mind if the name overlaps the destrino. A blue color would be awesome for the name.
Take your time! I am in no hurry. Have fun with it! Thank you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Pella

Message(s) : 46
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Juin 2013 17:15

What do you want: Both

How many pets: For the avatar, I prefer just one; for the signature, I'd like to have two or three. I'll explain below

Which ones: For the avatar, I'd like this one: http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/1lJTpcBKZq/
For the signature, I'd like to include the one in the avatar (so they have some connection), but I'd also like to add either or both of these: http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/1tvgFyrrHe/ and/or http://www.gothicat-world.com/creatures/detail/179E3D7kZw/, with emphasis on the first one (Luminescent Minoushas), since he seems to match the first one best

Any background: I'll leave it to your imagination, but something like a twilight or night sky, possibly with a moon or stars? If not, then whatever you feel is best. I trust your judgement.

If not BG: See above :)

Anything else: I'd really like to have my name - Naly - on the avatar. I know you'll do a fantastic job and make it look beautiful, Please relax, take your time and have fun with it - I'm in no hurry!

I believe you'll do a spectacular job, hon, but I've tried to leave it as open as possible, so you can have fun experimenting with the new software, fun effects and colour combinations. Whatever your heart desires; just run with it and see what you get. I'll be thrilled with it no matter how it turns out! :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 19 Juin 2013 08:02

I have noted both of your requests ^^

I'm still trying to find back all my old brushes, I'm nearly done!

Nalynas, I'll make tests but I feel Amber will not fit too much with the other dark blue pets and the night sky background? I'll do both and show you :3

I am a slow worker sometimes, please be patient ^^ (also because I'll try to et better results than my horrible examples lol)
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 19 Juin 2013 08:47

Pella a écrit:I would like to have the font be Gigi. The next best one would be Blackadder ITC.

Hi Pella, I tried to look but I don't have either of thoses fonts? If it's something you have on windows, could you send me a pdf of both so I can see if I have anything close?
Otherwise, for the second one I found this: http://www.dafont.com/black-adder2.font Is it the one?
If not, feel free to send me links to fonts I can get on dafont.com ;)
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pella » 19 Juin 2013 13:27

Yes, the font you found will be perfect. Thank you! :D
Pella

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 19 Juin 2013 13:39

Malwene a écrit:Nalynas, I'll make tests but I feel Amber will not fit too much with the other dark blue pets and the night sky background? I'll do both and show you :3

If you don't think she'll fit, Malwene, that's fine! You can leave it with just Goldar and Eternity, then - it works for me!

Take your time, hon. It's a learning experience for you, learning new software, so I know it's going to take awhile. I'm really very patient :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 19 Juin 2013 14:33

So ... it's hard to be satisfied with my work so far as I used to make such better things with PS T_T

For your sig Pella, I forgot to ask if you wanted straight edges or more funky ones, I went for the second option but I'm not against redoing it if you want as I enjoy experiencing ^^
I had something so much better in mind, I hade made a full texture and wated to use the text tool as a mask to it but it didn't work :/ So I had to make do another way.

Please be totally honest with what you think of it and what you expect. I'm still trying to learn this Pixelmator beast *gets the whip out*
Pièces jointes
pellaAV.png
pellaAV.png (166.11 Kio) Consulté 7017 fois
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pella » 19 Juin 2013 23:57

Wow! It looks beautiful! For a while I thought the background would not work with the destrino, but you managed to work it very well.

My favorite part is where you let one hoof come outside the picture so you think the destrino will come prancing out of the picture. In this case, I think the white speckling (I think that's what it is) all across the background definitely helped bring the background to work with the white details of the destrino and actually bring the eye towards the image and then towards the name which is really awesome.

Very well done. I love it! Thank you so much Malwene! You have captured the Grand'Chef and personally I thought that would be hard to do since it is all a dark brown shade with a few white details and the color blue. You brought those features out and my name is in the perfect location.

Love it, love it, love it. :D
Pella

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 20 Juin 2013 04:28

I'm so happy to hear that you like it Pella!
At first I thought the background you picked would not fit either, but after just a few touchups, it was perfect!

Now on to Nalyans' request :)
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Art Shops