Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par sakurakid » 21 Août 2023 18:06

Hi guys, i have a little problem.
Because a time limited i have decided to chatch only One pet double ; The pet i have choice Is a special per of event, the dragon.
Yesterday i have renunce at 3 hours of sleep for succeed at chatch 100 Moon remain me; but the game don't permise me to have my double dragon.
Please Is possible have my prize?
Is my only possibility for attempt a swamp for One limited pet that i love. This pet Is Marquise White.
Don't have a material time for chatch all pets, please.
Thank you so much for the help staff.
sakurakid

Message(s) : 70
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gothikadoll » 21 Août 2023 18:31

hey there

i don't quite understand your problem, to have a double in the quest you need 120 moons of this creature's color, not 100
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28725
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par sakurakid » 21 Août 2023 18:52

Gothikadoll a écrit:hey there

i don't quite understand your problem, to have a double in the quest you need 120 moons of this creature's color, not 100

Hi my fiend :D me refered to cosmo, i have choice chatch only cosmo for double pet and i have all 240 moons for chatch This, Yesterday i have harvest 100 moons for cosmo prize.
Unfortunately i don't have material time for chatch all double Pets.
I want if can possible retire This prize, i have the 240 moons but don't appear the invoche
Thank you for the help, i Hope that if have This pet One user tratde This rare for One marquise White pet that i love so much.
sakurakid

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 21 Août 2023 19:06

oh you're looking for Cosmo... yeah you will have a problem then. You can take 2 Cosmo only when you unlocked 2 of each and every other creature :? (sorry no italian today, XD english is easier for me in that heat :lol: )
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par sakurakid » 21 Août 2023 19:35

Gothikadoll a écrit:oh you're looking for Cosmo... yeah you will have a problem then. You can take 2 Cosmo only when you unlocked 2 of each and every other creature :? (sorry no italian today, XD english is easier for me in that heat :lol: )

Don't speak me of the hot...in my city Is 32°; i'm death :lol: !
:mrgreen: don't problem for the english, This Is a training for write english improve my english :D
I know the situation for unlock event pets, because This i have open This topic :D
I desire know if exist One possibily unlock This pet nonostantly i not have double of the other.
I know This Is trouble and difficult, but i think don't much user succeed find 2 cosmo and if This pet remain rare perhaps some Is of umor disponible trade with me This for the limited i want.
sakurakid

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 21 Août 2023 19:46

mmmh Cosmo is rank 6 right now so hard to get in trade but not impossible

the other solution would be to pay for him (with polymoons) but the cost of it would be..... do the math.... 420 jewels :shock: well that is if you have to pay for every single moon you need to unlock it a second time
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par sakurakid » 21 Août 2023 21:14

Gothikadoll a écrit:mmmh Cosmo is rank 6 right now so hard to get in trade but not impossible

the other solution would be to pay for him (with polymoons) but the cost of it would be..... do the math.... 420 jewels :shock: well that is if you have to pay for every single moon you need to unlock it a second time

Ok my friend i understand , if cosmo Is ranting 6 not One user have interest for This don't good trade, at that time Is possible convert my 240 moons in the other moons colors?
At least i don't lose them.
Thank you
sakurakid

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 21 Août 2023 22:01

sadly no you can't convert one color to an other :? you could sell them to miss Nelly at the shop but that's all
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par sakurakid » 21 Août 2023 22:16

Gothikadoll a écrit:sadly no you can't convert one color to an other :? you could sell them to miss Nelly at the shop but that's all

Ok Thank you :D
sakurakid

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game