Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar SoupCan » 18 Fév 2023 17:37

Hi! There seems to have been some kind of time glitch and my pets that were put to bed 8 hours ago still have 12 hours before they wake up. In the meantime, is there anything to do on the site if you don't have jewels or pets that are awake?

Thanks, I just started and only have 6 adults hahaha :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SoupCan

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 18 Fév 2023 17:43

Hi, creatures sleep for the all day, so they will only wake up at 0H00min01s french timezone ;)

while your creatures are sleeping, you can't wake them to send them in exploration so... you can occupy yourself on the forum and collect the event's banners every 30 minutes

you can also collect your crystal fragment in the mine and your gift in the glade, play at gothimemory to win some floryns, vote for the ongoing ball
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Feuille » 18 Fév 2023 17:47

You can sift through the collections guide in the Guides sections and see if there are any creature you'd want to add to your whishlist.
There's also the Valentine's day quest going on now that allows you get new creatures :mrgreen:
Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
Je recherche BEAUCOUP de créatures qu'ils me manquent, donc proposez-moi un échange si ça vous chante ! :mrgreen: (par contre j'échange contre des créatures de plus ou moins la même année/un truc du genre, je garde les créatures rares pour des échange équivalents)
Feuille

Message(s) : 1606
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game