Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Saby-chan » 10 Oct 2022 22:07

So I've noticed that althought I put my mystical rank 6 double from this month in an exchange with another rank 6 mystical that I do not own, it says that the trade is on my favor?! How is that even possible if they are literally same rank and same rarity! How am I supposed to complete my collection if I can't trade a mystical double for another mystical creature of the same rarity since the meter deems it unfair?!
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 10 Oct 2022 22:52

Hi, is the other creature equiped with a scenery, a plushie or a decoration ?

who is the other creature you wanted to trade with this month's mystical ?
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Saby-chan » 11 Oct 2022 05:42

No, the cereature did not have any scenery or plushies attached and it was a mystical from 2018. When I first sent a trade for this creature with this month's mystical a week ago, the gauge deemed it fair. Now it deems it in my favor with a 30% drop and it's the same for all other mysticals between 2018 and 2021. Except the minou from 2019 that's raised to rank 7 in rarity, all the others should've been eligible for a fair trade since they're same type and same rarity (even if this month's mystical is still set as undefined, it's rarity meter hasn't dropped under those of the pets I tried it on with in the trades).
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Fen » 11 Oct 2022 07:51

As long as this month's creatures aren't stabilised you'll get these weird results. Best try again on September 1st.

You'll have the same fairness problem with other creatures, no matter the rank. A while ago my friend got her hands on a shop limited creature from 2018 and there was only ONE other shop limited creature on the trade bank that generated a fair trade. A creature from 2021. I don't see how this is fair at all, because it's a lot harder to get an older shop limited creature than one from last year...

Even with rank 1 creatures you have to do a lot of mix+match to find a trade that's fair 95%+.
Fen

Message(s) : 92
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 11 Oct 2022 13:35

Fen a écrit:I don't see how this is fair at all, because it's a lot harder to get an older shop limited creature than one from last year...

That is not true

the rarity calculation is not based on the creatures present on the game but on the creatures available in trade. So if there are only 2 of the 2021 present in the bank but 28 of the 2018, then YES the 2021 is rarer than the 2018

that is also why creatures rarity is moving, if there are 11 Étincelle in bank (for example, just to select a creature), then she is rank 6, very high rank 6, but if someone who doesn't have Étincelle gets one of them in trade, then there will be 10 Étincelle in bank, and it will go up to rank 7

Is it a bit more clear ?
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Saby-chan » 11 Oct 2022 13:49

So, in theory, if I wait until the end of the month and the creatures' stabilization, the trade gauge will balance again betweeb this mystical and an older one as there will be less October mysticals available in the trade bank?
I still find it kind of frustrating since that would mean postponing the trades for later on, but I guess it's a good information to know.
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Fen » 11 Oct 2022 14:31

Gothikadoll, thank you, and I do understand that. It's just that it feels counterintuitive. You know, like if someone hoarded 100 Étincelle, and instead of adding all of them to the trade bank, they add them one by one to keep the rarity rank high. (Just to be clear, I don't think people are doing this here, it's just something that could happen in this system.)

Saby-chan, from what I've seen, yes, the trade balance will/can change once creatures stabilize. A lot of people here also don't want to trade creatures that haven't stabilized yet (unless maybe it's familiar/hidden creatures of the same month). It is kind of frustrating, but I've also found that there will still be enough people who are willing to trade, you just have to be patient.
Fen

Message(s) : 92
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 11 Oct 2022 16:44

I agree Fen that is a real problem with this system, that's why we count on every player to play the part
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game