Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Saby-chan » 29 Mars 2022 15:47

Hello, I would like to know if there is any way of removing seeing creatures from certain players in the trade bank. I've had an issue with a player who refuses to update their trading rules to corespond to their current trading habits, thus missleading people who might be interested in doing trades with them going by their rules listed on their profile (in this instance the player wrote that they do blank/white trades in their rules, but in reality they do not and cancel all white trade proposals) and I would like to remove this player's creatures from my trading bank suggestions. Since I do not like to engage in conversations with people who are clearly rude for no reason just for telling them to update their rules because they misslead others, from now on I will stop trying to explain to them why they should update their rules and instead I want to try any options there might be for removing them from my trading bank.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 29 Mars 2022 15:54

Hi, sorry but I don't think there is a way to list out a player from what you see in the bank. Even black-listing people don't ban them from sending you trades (since it only keeps them to directly mp you and i think masks their messages on the forum)

That beeing said, you can totally ignore them if you see their name in the bank, but I can understand that you would want to directly keep them out of your bank's propositions.
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Saby-chan » 29 Mars 2022 16:01

Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi, sorry but I don't think there is a way to list out a player from what you see in the bank. Even black-listing people don't ban them from sending you trades (since it only keeps them to directly mp you and i think masks their messages on the forum)

That beeing said, you can totally ignore them if you see their name in the bank, but I can understand that you would want to directly keep them out of your bank's propositions.

Thank you for the answer, I will try then to keep a list somewhere of these people's usernames, since it's hard to keep tabs on people when I send over 3 pages of trade proposals weekly. The thing that bothered me the most about this person (and prompted me to post this question on the forum) was that they threatened to report me for explaining to them why the situation bothered me (especially since I could simply forget their name in a few weeks, find a creature they have listed, check their still outdated rules, send a blank trade if I don't have any of their researches and get another canceled trade response).
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 29 Mars 2022 16:04

Could you pm me the name of that person ? Or even send me a screen of your exchanges ? That story rubs me the wrong way :x
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game