Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar nans » 20 Déc 2021 01:38

i hadn't realized you can adopt gothimorphs from the glade, so before my time ran out in i just randomly clicked on a creature.

i later realized it was a gothimorph and couldn't put it in my trades... i thought: okay, fine, i'll just send it off in the portal and get crystal fragments back... except i cannot even do that...

how can i get rid of this gothimorph?? lol i don't want it
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 20 Déc 2021 01:57

Hi, for now you can't ^^" there is an idea on the french board where players ask that they can be put back in the portal, but there is a debate about taking a creature to put it back in the glade ^^"
there are several points of view about it, propositions too but for now it's all in discussion
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar halloween3110 » 20 Déc 2021 02:13

I'm sorry, but I believe if you adopt a gothimorph you should have considered the aesthetic of the pet and agreed to adopt it ?

As these pets / creatures are unique... I feel they should be treated and viewed as such?

To keep as a marvellous pet that no one else can have.

I therefore dont think they should be tradeable as everyone has the chance to adopt it beforehand.
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar nans » 20 Déc 2021 11:23

@Gothikadoll
ooh, okay. yeah, i can see how being able to put it back into the glade for fragments can cause an abuse of the system.
i'm glad the subject has already been brought up though! i look forward to what decision will be made in the future. thank you for helping. ^^

@halloween3110
as i said, i didn't realize the glade offered gothimorphs. i hardly ever remember to visit this feature of the site, so the times i've completed my 30 days are few and far between.

i am the type who also only wishes to keep creatures i really like, so i was being picky on who to choose and my timer--as a result--had about 5 seconds on it for me to pick a creature or i lose out. and so i simply chose the one from the group i knew i didn't own and thought i would just put it into my trades for fodder until i later realized it was a gothimorph.

i also don't think gothimorphs should be tradeable. i too like their uniqueness. however, i feel--regardless of what it is--if we don't like a creature that we own, there should be a way to remove it from our account. if i could somehow release it back to the glade for someone else to adopt, i would.
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 20 Déc 2021 18:14

the question of trading morphosis has been a subject of discussion too if I remember well, but the consensus was that it would be necessary to create a whole new trading bank exclusively for the morphosis, and that it is a to big project for now ^^" it would be a solution though, instead of putting a mine morphosis at the glade we could trade it or offer to trade it

an other proposition was to be able to enlarge the images of the presented glade creatures (like in a trade when you click on a creature) so that we can see all the little details we don't see on the little image

But I digress a little XD
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game