Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar LavenderInk » 04 Oct 2019 20:04

The problem is, I can't properly trade because I have nothing fair to offer in any trade (unless maybe I'd give away pets I have only one of and don't want to trade anyway). I apparently can't put items and Floryns into trades either. So how am I ever supposed to get older pets on my wishlist?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Okapi21 » 04 Oct 2019 20:22

Good evening :)

Event pets are usually rarer than the others, so you can try to get duplicates of those (like during the Halloween event that will come at the end of this month) and trade them for older pets.

Some specific events (Advent Calendar and Snowball Battle in December, Gothibirthday in June) also allow you to win random pets, including the older, rarer ones.

There are other ways (your pets can bring home older pets when you send them to explore, other players organize raffles, you can get Mystic pets during monthly adoptions that are rarer and thus easier to trade for older ones,...), but events are usually the easier, more secure way of getting rarer/older pets, in my opinion. Hope this helps :)
Okapi21

Message(s) : 1389
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 04 Oct 2019 20:27

Okapi21 a écrit:Good evening :)

Event pets are usually rarer than the others, so you can try to get duplicates of those (like during the Halloween event that will come at the end of this month) and trade them for older pets.

Some specific events (Advent Calendar and Snowball Battle in December, Gothibirthday in June) also allow you to win random pets, including the older, rarer ones.

There are other ways (your pets can bring home older pets when you send them to explore, other players organize raffles, you can get Mystic pets during monthly adoptions that are rarer and thus easier to trade for older ones,...), but events are usually the easier, more secure way of getting rarer/older pets, in my opinion. Hope this helps :)

Thanks! Yes, it helps.
I found a pet during exploration, but I didn't know you could even find random pets this way... another reason to do it regularly!
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Okapi21 » 04 Oct 2019 20:39

Glad I could help! Exploring takes time but can be pretty profitable indeed: in addition to pets, you can also find potions, floryns, or even jewels! You're lucky you could find a pet during exploration so quickly after registering, it can take quite some time since it's luck-based... I hope you'll find many more in the future! ;)
Okapi21

Message(s) : 1389
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game