Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar figgyflynn » 05 Déc 2018 05:23

Ok so I am new and haven't been able to locate much information that would answer my questions - so here goes...

1. Types
What is the difference between, familiar, hidden and quest etc. Does it mean anything in terms of how you got the creature, what the creature can do in-game, or rarity, or all of these things. What is a paladin and why are they special?

2. Floryns
Is there any way to earn Floryns other than gothi-memory and the advent calendar

3. Adventure
What is the point of sending a creature on an adventure? Do you earn anything or does the pet get experience or something?

4. Levels
How do you level up a creature and what are the benefits of doing so? Does it make a creature more valuable, or some other benefit?

5. Grooming and cuddling
Why do it? Positives and negatives

6. Sleep
What does the sleep function do? Are there any benefits or limitations?

Thanks for your help.

figgyflynn

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar 13310 » 05 Déc 2018 05:39

I'm still kinda new but will try to answer some of them.

1. Rarity Paladins can use Explore twice per day.

2. Explore with your creatures can earn Floryns. Can also earn Jewels this way. Jewels can transform into 1000 Floryns each. You just go to each individual pet and click Explore, then click an area. Longer distance from their home won't bring in better rewards, it will just make the pet more tired.

3. You can get Potion, Jewels, Floryns, and Accessories for your pet.

4. If people visit your creature page, the creature will get experience. I don't know of any benefits. You and visitor get 1 Floryn if they cuddle one.

5. Pets seem to get sick less and find stuff more while Exploring with good "Well being". Cuddles give you 1 Floryn and 1% Well being. Groomings give more "Well being" and a little Energy. If Energy gets too low, the pet can't do anything. They can't die.

6. It brings back the Energy for free, instead of needing food or grooming. However, there is a high chance of nighmare or night terror. Plushies get rid of the mares but not the terrors. I personally feel it is a little pointless when the pets make enough Floryns to buy food anyhow (and end up in a worse mood when one of those bad things happens).

Welcome to Gothicats :D
Désolé de mauvaise communication. J'utilise le traducteur en ligne.

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ombre » 05 Déc 2018 05:56

Hello!
I will complete what 1330 just said to add more details ;)

1. Yes, types depends on rarity but only with a reaaaally small factor. There is one hidden creature for 3 familiars so having a "familiar" is a little bit easier than a hidden but not really, it applies to really ancient creature (2010 and 2011 mostly). But mystical ARE particularly rare (well except for some exceptions that I can't explain during old years) and hard to get.
And 1330 is right, Palladin have two explorations a day.
Either, it only explains where does the creature comme from (a Shop creatures comes from Creatura, Quest creatures comes from an event...)

2. I completely agree. Do explorations! o/

3. Meeep! 1330 forgot creatures! You can earn a lot of stuff by exploring so don't give up just because it can be boring. I am here for 5 years and I still do a loooot of explorations when I have time.
Note that for certain events (like Snowball battle incoming at Christmas) you can also find (but it's always announced, read the news to know when it starts) some event items.

4. Levels is a functionnality that plan to be introduced in new features but, for now, it's pretty useless. You can earn some by exploring, taking care of your creature, when someone visits his pages and twice if it's someone unknown (like a visitor who clicked on your creature). Probably other ways but I don't use them if so.

5. The barrier for "well being" is 80%. Under, the creature just have more chances to have a bad event while exploring (and that's the ONLY factor that have any influence on what you fond in exploration, not type/rarity/stats can change that).

6. Good question! (really) Honestly? My creatures goes to sleep maybe twice a year. I only feed-explore-next creature and sometimes, if health goes to 20%, send to sleep, because I prefer my creatures to be well, but that's a perosonnal method of taking care of my pets :) Sleeping is almost useless. Apart from giving you 100% in all stats when everything goes well.

If you have anymore questions, please, write them :) You can also PM me anytime ;) Enjoy the game ~
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 05 Déc 2018 07:51

Thank you both for great informative replies. It helps a lot!

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar figgyflynn » 06 Déc 2018 08:55

Hi there
More questions:)

Trading - I am a bit intimidated by the prospect of trading. Some traders seem to have quite strict rules and It makes me uncomfortable thinking about trading with them.
Also I am confused by references to "white trades" and also that some people will or will not trade between countries. Does than mean that some people only collect creatures born in a specific part of the Gothicat world?

Also as a newbie, one looks with yearning at palladins and all the other gorgeous creatures. But I have no idea what they are worth. Plus you can only buy a relatively small variety of creatures in the shop. Most others seem to be acquired by trading, which means you have to have something valuable to trade to get a creature like a paladin, I assume.

Unless I buy a lot if magic chests and hope to find a creature I don't like and therefore am fine to trade, I don't know how to work up to trading for things like paladins. What strategy would you suggest? Can one purchase some of the exclusive creatures and hope these will be enough to offer? Until I actually do that I can't use the handy little feature that identifies if a trade offer is fair. You seem to have to have the creature to offer to find out relative values.

Is there a general rule that applies in terms of relative value of creatures. I have seen reference to number of stars but where do I find out what a four or five star creature is. Or find out what star value a shop exclusive has?

Edit - I have now found the Rank feature and am having a look at that to give me a better idea of things. Sorry for asking dumb questions without having looked around enough. :?

Final question for this post. How are the "champions" that show on your profile determined? How do I change them?

I suppose I should have put this in the trade forum, but that seems to be more for trades in progress.

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 06 Déc 2018 15:03

Hello Figgyflynn :)

That's right that some rules seem to be very huge sometimes, but don't wory because most of us have easier rules, and many people will understand that a non-french player could maybe make mistakes. ;)

You are right for countries trades, some players want to play only with gothicats from the land of their favorite color.

For white trades... I... dont' know... It could mean that they could accept a trade of one of their gothicats for a gothicat that they already have if the value is 100% the same, or maybe that they could accept a non-100% trade if both gothicats come from the same event or the same month... I do not use this expression, so i can not help a lot. ^^'

About trading paladins and very lovely and rare gothicats... Buying magic chests is a good way to increase your collections and your duplicates, but it's very very very random as you've seen. Your gothicats can also find some other gothicats by exploring the world, which is free so always good ! ;)
Holly paladins gain a buff of value : i mean that if you have a familiar gothicat and a paladin both with a rarity of 43%, the paladin will be rarer than the familiar anyway. A similar buff is applied for limited, exclusive and mystical gothicats. But exclusive are pretty hard to trade, because they are always avalaible in the creatura shop, so some players keep them in their wishlist only in order to remind them to buy these goticats later... I think you could try with one exclusive, they are not so expensive so if you find some jewels by exploring it could be quickly done.

Cameo gothicats are sometimes avalaible at Creatura. They are good currencies. ;)
Maybe it will be an old cameo in the advent calendar, and sometimes a special magic chest is avalaible for these. Also, the snowball battle will start soon, and you will receive a looot of gifts ! Maybe you will have nice gothicats to trade ! ;)

Stars value is the old trade system. Now we work with colors ranks and not with number of stars, that's why you don't find these stars. If you need more informations we will be happy to answer you. :)

Champions are determined by their XP. These actions could add xp to your gothicats : exploring, playing, being cuddle by one of your friends... I don't remember if there is something more. ^^'

We are helping you on the game, so you are on the perfect place to ask your questions ;)

Hoping i've been understandable xD
See you :)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar figgyflynn » 07 Déc 2018 00:43

That is so much information. You have made me so happy. Thank you, I feel much better equipped to move forward and maybe enter the world of trading. Thank you again! :D

figgyflynn

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cendriya » 11 Déc 2018 17:56

If you have a lot of luck you can obtain a paladin via exploring, I got extremely lucky and obtained a winter ashes on my second day around or so... Was confused after that, to only receive small bits and pieces until I found out that small bits and pieces are usual. ^^
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 11 Déc 2018 19:05

Yes, you can obtain thousands of creatures by exploring Gothicat world ! :D
All creatures except those buyable with jewels at Creatura ! But as you can find many jewels also, everybody could be able to buy old limited creatures when they become temporarly available. ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Lazy Dragon » 08 Fév 2021 12:29

Why can we not trade the pets we buy from the Imaginarium? I did several of them in hopes of using them for trades, and you can't?
Lazy Dragon

Message(s) : 32
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Help on the game