Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Evelyn » 29 Juil 2018 01:52

Please delete this thread.
This account is inactive.
Evelyn

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Dusskfall » 29 Juil 2018 03:43

* What does "cuddling" your pet do?
gives you one floryn (the in game currency) and i think the other person one as well

* Why did I automatically get 5 free pets (Nisol, Bombette, Piqueu, Dark Matter, and Heliotis) when I joined? Are these free pets randomly generated or does every new user get the same 5 free pets?
you get one of each type of pet from the set two months before you joined which ones of those sets is random

* If I don't care for my pets (e.g. feed them) will anything happen to them?
they will probably loose health ect.. but they can't die.. so all you have to do to get them back to good health is start taking care of them. having them in good health is good, because they can explore if they are and have a chance of bringing things back for you

* Is there any particular reason the site is called "Gothicat" or did the creators of the website just like the sound of that? Is "Gothi" a French word? If so what does it mean?
no idea on this one

* Who are the team members and what do they do?
you can find the team members under community/team. i'm sure it says in there somewhere what they do

* Can I change the gender of my pet?
yes. i believe so.

* Do the pets have different line art based on their gender?
art seems to be the same

* Is there a selection of free to use pictures on-site that I can use as my avatar?
no idea

* Is there virtual currency I can purchase through this website? If so is there a shop I can spend it on?
you can purchase jewels. you would spend it at Creatura in the shops. either on limited edition or exclusive pets, on chests which give random pets or on backgrounds. you can also use them at the Auction house also at creatura
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Evelyn » 29 Juil 2018 17:25

Dusskfall a écrit:* What does "cuddling" your pet do?
gives you one floryn (the in game currency) and i think the other person one as well

* Why did I automatically get 5 free pets (Nisol, Bombette, Piqueu, Dark Matter, and Heliotis) when I joined? Are these free pets randomly generated or does every new user get the same 5 free pets?
you get one of each type of pet from the set two months before you joined which ones of those sets is random

* If I don't care for my pets (e.g. feed them) will anything happen to them?
they will probably loose health ect.. but they can't die.. so all you have to do to get them back to good health is start taking care of them. having them in good health is good, because they can explore if they are and have a chance of bringing things back for you

* Is there any particular reason the site is called "Gothicat" or did the creators of the website just like the sound of that? Is "Gothi" a French word? If so what does it mean?
no idea on this one

you can find the team members under community/team. i'm sure it says in there somewhere what they do

* Can I change the gender of my pet?
yes. i believe so.

* Do the pets have different line art based on their gender?
art seems to be the same

* Is there a selection of free to use pictures on-site that I can use as my avatar?
no idea

* Is there virtual currency I can purchase through this website? If so is there a shop I can spend it on?
you can purchase jewels. you would spend it at Creatura in the shops. either on limited edition or exclusive pets, on chests which give random pets or on backgrounds. you can also use them at the Auction house also at creatura

Thanks. :)
This account is inactive.
Evelyn

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 03 Août 2018 21:37

Hello Evelyn,

I'm not sure this thread will be deleted, i think it could be helpful for some new players. ;)

And now i have to quote Dusskfall to answer you on some points :?
Dusskfall a écrit:* Is there any particular reason the site is called "Gothicat" or did the creators of the website just like the sound of that? Is "Gothi" a French word? If so what does it mean?
I'm almost certain that it's write somewhere... I will look for... :geek:

Épis : that's right, a color for each part of the forum ;)

you can look here : viewforum.php?f=72 Eliya's thread, or maybe ask to Rostanga or Snatch if they have the time ? If not, here are some French subjects, but you will maybe have to use a translator :
Free banners : viewtopic.php?f=71&t=15244
Free avatars : viewtopic.php?f=71&t=15985
A stamp to claim your preference : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3195
And my favorite art shop if you want to do an order : viewtopic.php?f=71&t=8619

Épis : you can also buy landscapes and accessories, and the decorations shop should open soon. ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game