Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Faded » 11 Juil 2018 05:15

I've been a member here for a year (or so) now but went inactive for a while, I've just recently rejoined (on my old but still active account), and I never understood how to tell what stage a creature was at and if it was going to continue to age. I'm guessing that the number on the top of the pet's card (in "my creatures") that says 4/4 is the stage but I'm not sure exactly because it asked on the frequently asked questions page "how long would it take for a creature to age up?" and the answer said a month or so (depending on the creature). I've had creatures for over a year that haven't aged up and say 2/4 or 3/4 instead of 1/4 or 4/4 which is what's confusing me.

I've had most of these pets in trade for most of the time that I've had them and just recently took them out of trade so I'm thinking that maybe creatures don't go up a stage while in trade but I'm not entirely sure and I'm now just a confused being XD.

Please let me know if that made any sense at all XD, I'd use screenshots to explain better if I could.

Also, let me know if there's somewhere else (or somebody) that I should ask these questions to instead of posting a new thread here.

Faded

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Dusskfall » 11 Juil 2018 05:40

the 1/4 ect. is their pose. it has nothing to do with stages. each monthly creature comes in a four set with poses for that creature (except for the first year and a little over).

stages are only egg, baby and adult. (the young looking poses still count as adult)
as a side note, putting plushies on eggs/baby stage will keep them from hatching/growing up
Dusskfall

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Help on the game