Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par crzyanimemom » 12 Mai 2018 22:51

What is a white trade? I will trade with anyone for any creature I have. I don't care if you only have commons to trade or even creatures I already have. I thought we were suppose to help each other get creatures we need. When I first started there were a few how took what I could trade and gave me rare creatures. I thank them for that. (you know who you are.) So I like to play it forward.
crzyanimemom

Message(s) : 60
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Evelyn » 03 Août 2018 20:34

Here is an example of a "white trade" that I quoted from a Gothicat World user's trading rules:

Owning all the creatures of the game, I accept "white trades" (only fair trades or country trades) with no problem.

Another example:

Person 1: "I own every outcome of Stoufix on Gothicat World."

Person 2: "Would you be willing to trade Stoufixs with me?"

Person 1: "Yes, I'd be willing to trade Stoufixs with you, I accept white trades as long as it's a fair trade."
This account is inactive.
Evelyn

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 03 Août 2018 20:59

Hello ! :)

Actually, "white trades" are... tactful... :mrgreen:

For me, a white trade is a trade between a pet you want and a pet i already have, these both pets making a 100% perfect trade (even if i really want to try to trade my duplicate, and it's pretty rare). Some other players prefer a 100% trade + the same type (holy paladins, shop limited, quest), or sometimes the same year. ^^
Examples from Evelyn are very good. ;)

Generally, somebody who says that he could accept white trades means that he could accept a pet he is not looking for. Because i also think that everybody have more fun if we help each other. ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game