Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Quavasen » 30 Déc 2017 23:26

Exploring I found chick hatched from egg marked Easter ? and I cannot find it anywhere. I've looked in Accessories and decorative objects. Not sure what it is exactly. Can anyone help me find this treasure? I find very few pets exploring so this is quite frustrating.
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Hunter » 01 Jan 2018 08:39

Hmm ... the only thing I can think of right now would be an accessory for Flamiris No.3, where they look as if they just hatched out of an egg?

"I am 100% Sure I didns make any mystakes!" (anon)
Hunter

Message(s) : 73
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Quavasen » 03 Jan 2018 05:13

Yes I did find what you said. Thank you Hunter.

I have been rather discouraged lately as I do alot of grooming, playing, feeding etc to everyone (takes several sessions) and have not found much in exploration. Well, today I found Winter Ashes I should say Rasboi found Winter Ashes. And after the shock Rasboi persuaded Winter Ashes she would have to come back to where all the good things are like being groomed, played with, regular food and wonderful goodies to delight the hunger growing creatures experience.

I do know who Winter Ashes is as I just read the news before I started my daily grooming and social time with Gothicat World creature pets. Still in shock :o
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game