Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Fainne » 26 Déc 2017 14:32

Hi everyone :)

I'm quite new here, so please forgive me if I post this on the wrong place. I tried to check the foruns to see if this was answered but found nothing.

Is there any other way to get jewels instead of buying them? I was wondering if they are tradeable with other players, or if you can win them somehow :)

Thanks and I hope everyone is having some great Holidays and had a great Christmas! :D

Fainne

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Sutorappu » 26 Déc 2017 14:45

Hi.

Welcome on Gothicat World. :)

If you don't want or cant buy jewels, you can find some by sending your creatures in exploration, which you can do by going on your creature and click on the image above "Explore", just here:
But they are rare to find, so except if you're really lucky, you won't find jewels in exploration by only sending 5 creatures per day.

Otherwise, you can find jewels by playing Gothi-lucky, which is a game appearing sometimes in the year for events. (the last one was the Video Games Day)

And if I'm not forgetting something, this is it. :)
Hope I helped you. ^^

Have great Holidays (and sorry for my english) ;)
Le Jardin des Snotts a besoin de toi
➤ Pour nous rejoindre
Sutorappu

Message(s) : 3543
Localisation : À Aydo'h, envahissant la Tour d'Astisian avec une armée de snotts
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Fainne » 27 Déc 2017 00:05

@Sutorappu Thank you so much for your help. I'm very happy to learn that!

I missed 1 advent window (because of the different timezone where I am) so I really wanted to open that window, but Im not able to buy jewels for now :( so now I know the possibilities, even if it's almost impossible to find 1 on time before the calendar closes.

your english is great ;) thanks again! :D

PS - Happy Holidays too! :D

Fainne

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game