Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Squidliy » 24 Déc 2017 01:32

Hi, I'm rather new! I love the game so far, it's very clean and I love the creatures!

Question 1;
I speak English, I am learning french but I'm not that good at it. Is that okay?

Question 2;
I have a sister, is it okay to share the same IP adress and trade? I like to spoil her and I'd like to know if I can trade or gift her.

Thank you for your time! I'm loving the site so far!
Hi` Ive never wrote here. I'm English and speak very little french, so its better to stick with the basics in french. Or use a translator, I don't mind if you do!
Spoiler: show
(my avatar is made by me from editing pokemon sprites under a licensed under fair use policy.)
Squidliy

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Rostanga » 24 Déc 2017 10:35

Hi Squidliy and welcome,

If you want, you can try to interact with french people and try to put you game in french,
but if you have difficulties, you can swap your game in english and ask your questions here in the english board (or send a PM to me or another moderator ^^).

You and your sister can both have an account, but interactions between your two acccounts are prohibited (so the best is no trades, or at least strictly fair trades).

I hope it answers to your questions.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Squidliy » 24 Déc 2017 16:49

Rostanga a écrit:Hi Squidliy and welcome,

If you want, you can try to interact with french people and try to put you game in french,
but if you have difficulties, you can swap your game in english and ask your questions here in the english board (or send a PM to me or another moderator ^^).

You and your sister can both have an account, but interactions between your two acccounts are prohibited (so the best is no trades, or at least strictly fair trades).

I hope it answers to your questions.

Thank you so much! Joyeux Noel! (I hope I did that right!)
Hi` Ive never wrote here. I'm English and speak very little french, so its better to stick with the basics in french. Or use a translator, I don't mind if you do!
Spoiler: show
(my avatar is made by me from editing pokemon sprites under a licensed under fair use policy.)
Squidliy

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gymnette » 24 Déc 2017 17:04

Hi !

I would like to send you a trade... I've write the message too ! I wait just a creature from your part because we can't do one-side trade ^-^ Can you set a creature to the trades please ? (The two arrows at the bottom of a creature card ^-^)

Kiss !

p.s : I want to send you a p.m but I can't, I think you've not agree them.
Gymnette

Message(s) : 1670
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Help on the game