Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Quavasen » 23 Nov 2017 19:54

Not sure what they are called here. I am a newbie and need help getting around the site. I have adopted November eggs. Figured out how to get seeds. Answered all 30 questions for Jewels correctly and waiting for the 14 free jewels to come thru (I believe they appear within an hour ?). I have figured out Paypal for Jewels and am waiting for next months gaming allowance to come thru to Paypal.

I am somewhat older than usual player. I am 73 years old. Computers didnot exist when I was a teen ager. This is why I have not a clue how to make an avatar. I would like to have Just a Saint on my signature but have no idea how to do this.

Thanks in advance.
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par jiji23 » 23 Nov 2017 21:09

Hi ! :)
To have an avatar, you have to upload an image to your profile, in the "edit avatar" section. The maximum size is 200 pixels of lenght and width, and 150 kilo octets (Ko)
For the signature, what do you mean by "just a saint" ? Just those words written in the same characters as a forum post or a banner (or something fancy like this) ? In any way, you have to go to the "edit signature" part of your profile :)
Hope I have been able to help you !
Please excuse me if I made any mistake in my spelling or grammar (especially grammar), english isn't my first language and I'm still learning it.
I am french and so I use the french version of the site, maybe the parts of the profile I am talking about aren't named the same, I'm sorry if that's the case :/
Plus là, désolé ;v; mais toujours contactable via discord (damanyuh#4096)
infograph par moi !
jiji23

Message(s) : 4914
Localisation : Probablement à oublier gothicat sur discord ou tumblr ;-;
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Sicahya » 23 Nov 2017 21:21

Hello and welcome on Gothicat World!

You can find some guides in the "Guides" tab on top of the page (I think you are directed to the first one when you start the game?), but they may lack some informations, so feel free to indeed ask if you have any question.

I hope you get your free jewels, the GW staff have no direct influence over the free options, they're displayed by random advertisers, so it sometimes doesn't work... But there shouldn't be any problem with Paypal :)

To put an avatar, you have to go in the "Forum"/"Profil" tab, that is where you can change informations displayed in the forum. There you can go in "Edit avatar", where you can upload a picture from your computer to be your avatar :)
I made you a little illustrated tutorial:
And the "Edit signature" next to the "Edit avatar" is to modify your signature ;)

A lot of avatar here are made by other players, but I don't think there is a lot of artists on the english side offering that kind of service. But if you want, I can try finding you someone who could on the french forum, if you have some idea of how you want it to look. Or you can just put a picture that is less than 200 pixels of length and width :)

EDIT : Seems like Jiji was quicker than me :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Quavasen » 24 Nov 2017 13:20

Thank you for your help. I managed to get Just a Saint on my signature. Still thinking about what to do with the avatar.

I do need a potion for confusion which one of my pets picked up exploring. None of the potions I have in my inventory will heal confusion and I don't know which potion I need to buy.

Other than this I'm doing fine. :D
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game