Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par nans » 03 Nov 2017 08:41

tehuti88 a écrit:
nans a écrit:
Truffula a écrit:Go here:

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2 ... wonderland

Look through the quotes for one that matches the pattern you see.

uuugh. unfortunately, i could not find a quote that matched my sentence in all 11 pages. :c
i don't know what else to do other than save up bats and use my hints until solved... or go back through the 11 pages again. idk what's worse, lol.

Ugh! My puzzle fits the first eleven words of a quote on that page (well, including an apostrophe but excluding a comma), but the last two words don't fit. What's more, I can't even find that quote in the Gutenberg text of "Alice In Wonderland"! I wonder where they got the quote from? :|

Correction, first eleven words minus one, I guess.

And I used all my hints for that puzzle...

mine was like that too!

i eventually completed mine but the odd thing was, was that the sentence/quote i was given to decode was missing a word or two from the actual (correct) quote, which was throwing me off the whole time! :c

my fully deciphered quote was:
Spoiler: show
if you don't know where you are going, any road will get you THERE*
(the sentence i was given to decipher was missing the last word for me, as well as not being a direct quote... it was changed up a little. the direct quote being: if you don't know where you're going, any road will TAKE you THERE )
nans

Message(s) : 200
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par tehuti88 » 03 Nov 2017 08:47

RoiKartal a écrit:This is such a cool idea, but it's also super frustrating. A lot of the questions I don't even know what they're asking for. What iconic character in Day of the Dead celebrations? What is that supposed to mean?
And in the crossword, the hints are super vague too. Surely it's not just me that has no idea what they want?

Google helped me with the Day of the Dead character. Just search for what character that day celebrates.

I'm with you on the crossword, though. Some of the hints make no sense to me (who is Oscar?--and why are they in both English and French?), plus the numbers and spaces don't match up.

I thought the clue about what's under Paris was pretty obvious, but it doesn't fit, if what I read about another clue on the French forum is correct. :/ I don't get most of the others, either.

So...that's three puzzles (4, 5, 6) that I can't figure out for the life of me.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par nans » 03 Nov 2017 08:52

also, has anyone solved their cyptic word thingy? aside from the crossword puzzle, and mystery of the numbers table, i don't know how to tackle this? ;o;

nans

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 03 Nov 2017 08:52

nans a écrit:
tehuti88 a écrit:
nans a écrit:
Truffula a écrit:Go here:

https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2 ... wonderland

Look through the quotes for one that matches the pattern you see.

uuugh. unfortunately, i could not find a quote that matched my sentence in all 11 pages. :c
i don't know what else to do other than save up bats and use my hints until solved... or go back through the 11 pages again. idk what's worse, lol.

Ugh! My puzzle fits the first eleven words of a quote on that page (well, including an apostrophe but excluding a comma), but the last two words don't fit. What's more, I can't even find that quote in the Gutenberg text of "Alice In Wonderland"! I wonder where they got the quote from? :|

Correction, first eleven words minus one, I guess.

And I used all my hints for that puzzle...

mine was like that too!

i eventually completed mine but the odd thing was, was that the sentence/quote i was given to decode was missing a word or two from the actual (correct) quote, which was throwing me off the whole time! :c

my fully deciphered quote was:
if you don't know where you are going, any road will get you THERE*
(the sentence i was given to decipher was missing the last word for me, as well as not being a direct quote... it was changed up a little. the direct quote being: if you don't know where you're going, any road will TAKE you THERE )

Fits, but isn't working for me. :( I even tried putting spaces between the punctuation, and using a lowercase first letter...every answer is wrong.

ETA: Got it. :roll:

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
(Include the word that's missing from the puzzle (sorry, I didn't understand that I had to include that too), but no period on the end, I don't think. Weird!)
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 03 Nov 2017 09:04

nans a écrit:also, has anyone solved their cyptic word thingy? aside from the crossword puzzle, and mystery of the numbers table, i don't know how to tackle this? ;o;

I didn't get what the O and I business is, but in your case, L and E are the answer.

L equals the letter E. Meaning M equals F, N equals G, O equals H, and so on.

More details:
It helped me to write out the entire alphabet on two rows, first in order, then the one beneath that starting with the clue letters (in your case, write E under the letter L, I think).

Not sure I'm explaining well. ;_; )
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par nans » 03 Nov 2017 09:10

tehuti88 a écrit:
nans a écrit:also, has anyone solved their cyptic word thingy? aside from the crossword puzzle, and mystery of the numbers table, i don't know how to tackle this? ;o;

I didn't get what the O and I business is, but in your case, L and E are the answer.

L equals the letter E. Meaning M equals F, N equals G, O equals H, and so on. It helped me to write out the entire alphabet on two rows, first in order, then the one beneath that starting with the clue letters (in your case, write E under the letter L, I think).

Not sure I'm explaining well. ;_; )

ahh thank you, that helped a lot! got it solved now!! ^^
nans

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 03 Nov 2017 09:50

nans a écrit:ahh thank you, that helped a lot! got it solved now!! ^^

Glad I helped. :D

For the puzzle with Maléfix:

There's a user with this name. (I did not know that. :? )Search site members for "Maléfix" (include the accent), visit the profile (site profile, not forum profile), and go from there. There's a clue on each profile.

Still can't figure out this crossword puzzle, hope I can get help with that later today. I wonder if some of it got lost in translation. :/
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par MaighdeanDubh » 03 Nov 2017 09:55

Boy some of these I'll never get

ugh...I am so hung up on the 'find the difference' thing and I bought a hint and all it said was 'a white flower's story'. The devil does that mean? I've tried clicking around the flowers and all and nothing *head desk*
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sunjay » 03 Nov 2017 13:33

Hey!

I don't understand the puzzel...how do I get to level 2 ?

Sunjay

Message(s) : 23
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par shelybear » 03 Nov 2017 14:17

Any hint for 4th puzzle (Alice one)? Does each picture (candy or whatever) represent a word, or a character/letter?
It's a bit tricky since I've never read Alice in wonderland in English version...
shelybear

Message(s) : 30
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers Help on the game