Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Rostanga » 30 Nov 2017 16:39

Paevi a écrit:I got busy and didn't get to complete all the quests and riddles before the deadline, but it seems to still be possible to complete at least some of them (as I finished one yesterday).
I don't see any numbers on the three profiles. Does that mean it's too late to finish that specific one?

You should try to look nearly the second quarter from the top, you will find some numbers which are less present than the others in the other parts of the grid. When you tick these numbers to blacken them, they are normally put to form big letters.

Also, I lined up the whole alphabet multiple times for the cryptic word one, but I don't seem to be getting the right word. Or are you supposed to do more than just replace the letters?

uuuh, what was the cryptic world already ? I forgot my own enigmas ^^'
Can I have you clue too ?
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Faded » 02 Déc 2017 22:31

I need help with the "Message in the dark" puzzle. I've checked everywhere and even had my dad help me out (he learned a bit of Latin) and neither of us could find it...

Spoiler: show
I've tried Sit, Tale, Ego, and another word that was (sounded) English and none of them worked, please help.

Faded

Message(s) : 5
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Rostanga » 03 Déc 2017 16:13

Hi, you can copy-paste the text (with the instruction) in a text editor - or here - and try all the worlds which are not underlined. I really read my own text, and did not saw the good word... I wonder if there are not hidden words on the edges. >_<
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Help on the game