Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par devinroleplays » 30 Août 2017 19:31

Hi everybody! I have a couple of questions.

First of all, I want to look through my girlfriend's creatures to see what she has in order to potential trade worlds and to help her get a trading topic set up. I've seen her profile once, but now cannot find it again. I've been looking all over my own page, and cannot find a direct link to my creatures anywhere except in the forums. This has to be somewhere, right? I'm missing it.

Also, I've seen the term "white trades" on the forum, but I'm having trouble understanding what these are. Could someone please help me out with this. I'd be grateful. I've completed my collections for August and have plenty of creatures left to trade, so I'm trying to decide how I want to proceed from here. There are some higher-value (limited) creatures that I want, and I want to figure out how to proceed.
I am American and speak basic French and Dutch, with some Italian. My favorite creature is the Ekoyus!

Ma créature préférée est Ekoyus!

Je suis americaine et je parle en peu de français, néerlandais, avec quelque italiene. Quelque fois j'utilise Google Translate pour m'aider avec les traductions. J'apprends ecrire meilleur. S'il vous plait soyez patient avec moi. Merci!
devinroleplays

Message(s) : 34
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Sicahya » 31 Août 2017 17:36

Hi!

A white trade is a trade where one of the player already own the creature they are about te receive. They earn nothing with the trade while the other player earn a new creature, thus a white trade include often two creatures with the same rarity, to be sure it is a fair trade even for the player already owning the creature.

For example, I traded with you the August Lunaris Osiris. You didn't own this creature, but I already owned all your duplicates. Osiris is a 3 stars (3*) familiar creature, you gave me in exchange a random 3* familiar creature. Same rarity, it was a fair white trade :)

I hope it is clearer for you, do not hesitate to ask if it isn't yet.

For your future trades, a new trading system is to be released soon, it should be easier with it to know what to propose in a trade. But you can already look for the previous month creature, you could easily trade your last august creatures for july or june creatures. For the higher-value creature, people often prefer other rare creatures against them, but sometimes some generous players offer rare creatures against less rare ones (or even as gift in games or raffles). But don't worry, you can also obtain freely rare creatures in two big events per year, one being the Christmas Snowballs Battle (for the Christmas Holidays, of course) and the other the Gothi-Birthday's Pies Battle ;)

I'm at your disposal if you want to know other things about Gothicat World :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par devinroleplays » 31 Août 2017 18:49

Yes yes! I get it now, thank you, merci! I thought it was something like that but I wasn't sure.

Very grateful!
I am American and speak basic French and Dutch, with some Italian. My favorite creature is the Ekoyus!

Ma créature préférée est Ekoyus!

Je suis americaine et je parle en peu de français, néerlandais, avec quelque italiene. Quelque fois j'utilise Google Translate pour m'aider avec les traductions. J'apprends ecrire meilleur. S'il vous plait soyez patient avec moi. Merci!
devinroleplays

Message(s) : 34
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Help on the game