Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar court » 10 Mars 2023 03:36

hello, i am new to this game!

are there benefits to Feeding and Brushing a pet other than raising stats above 0? for example, do they increase the chances of finding something from Exploration, increase stat points, or reduce the chances? or it just for fun?

what do experience points do? is there a benefit to them?

thank you!
bonjour, je parle seulement anglais. je peux utiliser Google Translate pour lire et parler français. merci!
hello. i only speak english. i may use Google Translate to read and speak french. thank you!
court

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Tsuzurao » 10 Mars 2023 03:53

court a écrit:hello, i am new to this game!

are there benefits to Feeding and Brushing a pet other than raising stats above 0? for example, do they increase the chances of finding something from Exploration, increase stat points, or reduce the chances? or it just for fun?

what do experience points do? is there a benefit to them?

thank you!

Hello ! There is no benefits, but if your creature have their stats too low, they can't explore ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Tsuzurao
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4747
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Yume my dæmon » 10 Mars 2023 07:32

Hello! I think I remember someone (Calie?) saying that keeping the well-being stat above 80% lessens the risks of bad encounters during explorations. Also if you want to put your pet to sleep, you should feed it, brush it, play with it and make it explore beforehand, otherwise there are more risks of nightmares. That was my understanding, but I don't remember where I learned it so maybe I'm wrong, can someone else confirm?
~*~

~*~

Spoiler: show
~*~
~*~
Yume my dæmon

Message(s) : 546
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->