Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Nightshimmer » 14 Fév 2014 11:41

Hi!

I have 2 suggestions/concerns about the current event (and probably future events using the same mechanics).

1. There's no cap for how many times we can regain the creature's energy by catching snowflakes. At least I didn't meet this cap yet if it's there. So basically this means no balance and grind-happy event with a drastic difference of earned medals between those who can spend the whole day playing and those who can't. I'd suggest adding a cap around 1-3 times daily per pet for such energy regeneration methods. At the same time this will allow the devs to plan the event beforehand and give players certain purposes instead of having to adjust them depending on the number of grinders.
2. Touch device support. Some players can't use energy rergeneration game because there are no controls for touch devices. Adding left and right buttons to the game interface would solve the problem. Touch devices are quite popular right now so it can be an issue for a large number of players.

Thank you for reading! :-)
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Malwene » 14 Fév 2014 20:52

Hi there!

At first I was going to say that I don't agree much on your first idea but reading your explanation I thnik it's a great idea! It's true that being allowed to play this game endlessly will give too much advantage to some players when limiting to a few times by pet would balance things up and leave us time to go exploring for valentine pets!

As for the second idea, it's been reported on the french side that people cannot play on handheld devices. I have no idea if it will be implemented though.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Nalynas » 14 Fév 2014 20:54

It's also a very laggy event for me - between the time I can click the radio button and the time I can click the 'enter' button, I get two to seven "event full" notices, before my pet is actually entered in the event round. It's... depressing.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Calie » 06 Mars 2014 09:10

Thanks for your suggestions !

Gabou has normaly fixed the problem for Touch devices but it seems that it doesn't work for everyone :(

We will see for improvement of the competitions, next time a cap would be great :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box