Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par dfedele » 17 Déc 2013 18:28

Hello all! I was thinking an adoption center might be nice for people who have a lot of unwanted pets!

dfedele

Message(s) : 25
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Nalynas » 17 Déc 2013 20:14

That's a nice idea, but "unwanted pets" are called "duplicates", and normally go into the Trade Clan. In this way, others know that they're up for trade, and can come to your trades to propose trading pets you don't want, for pets you do want. They'll know which pets you do want if you fill out your wish list.

We're allowed thirty free pets a month - six of each of the five breeds. This doesn't include any site events, such as the advent calendar this month, or the easter egg hunt, the halloween potion event, or other such things. That's why the tab for acquiring your creatures (always given out as eggs; they mature throughout the month) is called "adopt" - that is, essentially, the adoption center.

I hope this helps you understand a bit better :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Idea box