Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par AvaScarlett » 16 Juin 2013 19:21

hello,
I would like to suggest to create a rares list, where new users (like me) could see how much worth their creatures are. It's known that it goes common->hidden->mystical->Paladin + but with together with the stars + year + demand is sometimes difficult to know what offer is the best or what can be really taken for a creature
On CS, there is a list too and maybe it could be something like this.

I would like to help myself creating such a list of course - and then I could learn myself more about the rarities.

Ava
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Calie » 21 Juin 2013 00:13

Hi ! ^^
Could you please show me this list on CS, I am not sure to fully understand so an example would be great :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 22 Juin 2013 20:57

Calie,this is the list thread on CS,but I wouldn't like for that system to migrate here,to be honest D:

While it's good to protect people from unfair trades with a rarity system,as well as guides telling you in which date a certain creature was released,which type it is ( common,paladin,etc. ),I'm against a list that would be treated as gospel like that one is in CS.I may be in the minority,seeing as it's so popular over there,but I think it negates the freedom and fun in trading for those pets.
Also,getting really old and rare pets isn't as seemingly impossible here as it is in CS,thanks to the events and the exploration,for which I'm incredibly glad and grateful.

I don't know..maybe a bit of clarity,explaining which among the rare/very rare/ultra rare are the most sought after creatures or the most difficult to find in trades would be helpful,but a closed list like that,I wouldn't like.Just my opinion.

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 23 Juin 2013 04:55

I tend to agree that a definite list might limit some trades as some players (me included) add sentimental value to creatures!

As for a trade guide, it's quite easy, best way to get a fair trade is to trade similar year (some go as far as similar month!) creatures + similar stars.

The rarest creatures on the website are the ones with most stars obviously, but if you want to see the top rarest one, they're all in the guide, in year 2010 as we had fewer members back then ;) To these, you can add Glory and Elibel, these 2 cute guys:
ImageImage
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Nalynas » 23 Juin 2013 13:40

Even though I'm not as heavily active as some folks, and do tend to have a bit of trouble figuring out the 'value' system attached to pets, I don't believe that a rares list would help; for me, at least, it would unnecessarily complicate things. We have the previous series guide; that shows how rare the creatures are, and which other creatures were produced in a given month, and in a given year, using the star system that was created to show rarity in the first place.

Unless I'm missing the point, I believe the list would be superfluous and add unnecessary complications, but that's just me.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par AvaScarlett » 26 Juin 2013 07:28

I didn't thought of creating a direct list like it is on CS. Just something equal, where we can see which pets are goes for what pets. I think everyone know that the 2010 creatures are the most rare, but I think there are enough creatures from 2011 or 2012, really rare too.

I think a very rare from 2010 should be as equal as a very rare from 2012 even I don't think it is this way. Just to have a guide.

Or just invent a "rarity-star-system" with 1. Year 2. Adopting Rarity (Common, Hidden,....) 3. Existing (If it's widespread, rare or what ever) - all together in one system. Because a Hidden Very rare is rarer then a common very rare.

Would this be possible?
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 29 Juin 2013 06:40

I'm still not an expert at trades, I do my best to make it fair or interesting for my trader. I don't know how to improve the system but I know they are working on completely redoing the trading list and system and the rarity list at the same time. All ideas are welcome!

I don't think a very far from 2012 equals a very far from 2010 but that might depend on the pets, if it's for Glory or Elbel then it might be.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Fucci Daughter » 07 Juil 2013 18:35

I'm a brand new member so I can't be sure how this would affect Gothicat World, But I absolutely explore the list on Chicken Smoothie. It makes he idea o trading rather complicated and puts some pets over others even though they are from the same year. I think maybe a rarity/year guide would be good to stop members from getting ninja- traded but that a definite list would be too confining. :D

Fucci Daughter

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nightshimmer » 16 Nov 2013 23:24

I will be the one who is against CS system too. Their trading complexity is literally killing: you have to spend 15-20 minutes studying different lists to make a trade that is called "fair", and still there's a big chance that it will be refused because people treat the "list" pets like gold and actually don't want to trade them without great overpay. This is extremely frustrating. As for me, the current rarity system + release date is perfectly fine. I would like to see the number of each pet near the date and rarity (actually this is a digital presentation of rarity which is more precise than stars) but I'm not sure if this is not against the plans of the game owners. Maybe this is just me but I think that this number will provide all the required information for any player to price the pet.
ImageImageImage
I speak English only, sorry for the mistakes! / Désolé, je ne parle pas français. Je parle anglais, désolé pour les erreurs!

Nightshimmer

Message(s) : 80
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Asazi » 17 Nov 2013 02:49

I'm VERY against the idea of making a Rares List here. Figuring out values can be difficult (and it's why I've yet to try offering a trade yet; I don't want to look foolish), but that's just part of getting into a new game/hobby/etc period. No one starts out knowing everything, and everyone has to learn.

I cannot stand the Rares List on CS. It over-inflates the values of some pets while making others completely worthless, its made by players and really just isn't fair at all. Its confusing and makes trading so much harder. I don't want to have to study multiple lists and ask for tons of advice before sending a trade, that's ridiculous! I only play CS to help a friend these days, and I no longer trade at all unless its current month/event swaps because its so frustrating.

The rarity system here is fine, I think. If you use common sense (older = harder to get, rarer = harder to get, don't offer a newborn egg for a 2010 pet, etc) I really think its fine. They have a release date, rarity, and stars to help you figure it out.
I do not speak French and use Google Translate. I'm sorry if anything I say sounds weird.
ImageImage Image
Asazi

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Idea box