Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par FireInTheSky » 06 Avr 2013 04:11

Me too, Thresher! :lol:
FireInTheSky

Message(s) : 6
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Saijuri » 16 Avr 2013 14:41

Thresher a écrit:I am excited to see the pound. As a new player there are a ton of pets I am itching to get my hands on :)

Yes a pound are nice or another way to have a change of old Pets !
Im New here too and i dont sea a way to get Old Pets .
This are my 3 Pets Page . And this are the only one i dont know why i can get old Pets .
Nobody like Trade Old Pets for the New ones from this Month .
The other two sites have Stores for buy Playmoney and one have a Playmoney like here . We can have this for Cuddel Pets Realy nice but we can buy only Items ( Food ... ) for the Pets . No Animals or Funn Items .
Oh realy i hate my bad English >.< .
Store Pets are the way i got my Old Pets from other sites :) Old User are Trade Old Pets for this Pets .
Anythink this way will by Great !!
Or Pets we can buy for the Money here ... maybe high prices for make the Pets more Rare and a Limitet Time there are in stock :) Or a way to Pay with the Florynes ( ? ) for Pets :) a User with not so many Time maybe need more than here can Collect ... Oh and its a littel bit sad we dont can gift Pets to a User . Thats another way i got any Pets on the other site :) Adoption Centers from User there have to many Pets and gift other User .

Just a idear ^^" oh .... rely long !! Sorry :)
Thanks for read this !!
Saijuri

Message(s) : 7
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Malwene » 16 Avr 2013 15:22

There's no gift system here, only trades. Trades depend on people and pets. Some people are willing to exchange old pets for recent ones to help people, some will look for exact same value.
There are lots of raffles around, most of them are on french forums so I'm making one here for us too :3
Stores and pet stores are comming. It will come at the same time as real money payments for specific things. All current free content will remain free tough.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Efellia » 16 Avr 2013 20:18

Malwene said it all, though you still have the possibility to get old pets within a majority of contests and via events like christmas.
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par blossombranch » 18 Avr 2013 05:45

I can't wait for the pound!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I love Warriors and Pokemon. My profile pic is of the main Pokemon of the up coming game, Pokemon X
blossombranch

Message(s) : 6
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par lpmetallica » 14 Mai 2013 20:25

Malwene a écrit:There's no gift system here, only trades. Trades depend on people and pets. Some people are willing to exchange old pets for recent ones to help people, some will look for exact same value.
There are lots of raffles around, most of them are on french forums so I'm making one here for us too :3
Stores and pet stores are comming. It will come at the same time as real money payments for specific things. All current free content will remain free tough.

For gift it is a bit pity (is it correct in english???), cause I know several players who like to help new player to give pets but it is necessary to donate one creature in exchange. I know, one creature is very little but for new sometime is difficult. But it is not the point here.

I want to see the pound!!!!!

But I'm affraid off the store!! For accessories it is a good thing but new creature only available by real money it is pity for people who cannot pay with real money. I'm new and it is difficult to have old creatures ( Fortunately there are few raffles to help but it is notwithstanding easy to beginners) if there are other anavailable creatures it is more difficult.
Nowadays I can say with many and many patience and luck i can have all pets !!!!! But with store it will be not possible.

I hope my long, very long message is understandable. Otherwise I'm so sorry.
Mon topic d'échanges

Un petit clic pour eux Image[/url]Image
lpmetallica

Message(s) : 5857
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 15 Mai 2013 08:08

Don't worry your message is understandable!

I understand why some people fear the upcoming shops but I also understand Calie and Gabou for making them. The whole website, running since 2011 is totally free, meaning all they have done so far, they didn't get a single cent for this! I don't want this website to become a paying website but I support the addition of some accessories and pets that will be paid for real money.

You say real money pets will be impossible for you to get. Why so? If one pet costs 10 euro, I won't trade them but let's be honest, I might even not buy them at all! I think pets will be at a reasonable price and depending on this price I'll be very willing to trade some for rare ancient pets that some lucky member can win during explorations. I'm very very bad at explorations and get more sick pets than anything! but if someone finds emerald star, anisu, or any other pet I'm looking for I'll be willing to trade even for some paid for pets and I guess I won't be the only one ;)

I see what you mean by having to trade pets for pets and not being able to make gifts. With monthly adoptions and doubles it's a little easier though.
And I'm waiting for the pound too! I think it will be a funny place to see and try our luck to get extra pets :)
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par lpmetallica » 15 Mai 2013 08:59

Malwene a écrit:
You say real money pets will be impossible for you to get. Why so? If one pet costs 10 euro, I won't trade them but let's be honest, I might even not buy them at all! I think pets will be at a reasonable price and depending on this price I'll be very willing to trade some for rare ancient pets that some lucky member can win during explorations. I'm very very bad at explorations and get more sick pets than anything! but if someone finds emerald star, anisu, or any other pet I'm looking for I'll be willing to trade even for some paid for pets and I guess I won't be the only one ;)

I agree with you, it is relevant for Calie and Gabou (and compagny ?) to earn money. This site must require lot of work.
I don't know if it is a good or a bad thing to have store pets, for me it is bad but maybe after the opening of the shops i would see things differently. Pay for more accessories and background is right for me.

The real problem will be the frequency of new real money pets. I hope no more one serie per month. Otherwise people who can pay would be very favored.

But despite all of my reluctances I am excited by the new shops. I hope they open soon :D
Mon topic d'échanges

lpmetallica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Malwene » 15 Mai 2013 09:14

I don't think there will be too many new pets, at least not at the beginning. I know Calie has a lot of ideas for new species though.
I think things will happen like this: first month: 1 or 2 series of new pets, 4 pets by serie like right now maybe? Let's call them breed A and B. Then the next month, only breed B has a new set, a month after maybe another new breed appears, breed C and another month abfter, breed A is back. This way there would be a roll of different species, without having more paid pets than free pets each month.

I don't know how it will happen in real but that might be a nice idea.
Malwene

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par lpmetallica » 15 Mai 2013 09:28

Malwene a écrit:. I know Calie has a lot of ideas for new species though.

You mean other species than the four main species?? Like for example butterfly or frog???

Yes it is not bad, grrrrr I cannot wait more :lol: :lol: I want to know.
Mon topic d'échanges

lpmetallica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers Idea box