Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar tehuti88 » 29 Déc 2021 04:37

When you go to create a Gothimorphosis pet, you have the options to choose the species, line, and land. All good, no complaint there. However, can there be an additional option to completely randomize your new creature? Just "Surprise me!" or something. You'd still have the option to change its birth land later using jewels if you want but other than that it's random and you have no idea what you're going to get. Just a thought. :oops:
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Zoruna » 29 Déc 2021 05:29

Hello, this option already exists! Just don't choose a race, visual, and region, and the Mine will give you a totally random creature ! :D
Simply leave the 3 tabs blank, and validate your invocation ! This will remove your 30 crystals and give you a random creature !

Likewise, you can choose a specific race without choosing its visual ( in this case, if you choose for example a Minoushas without choosing its visual, you will have a one in 4 chance of having any of the 4 visuals ) and I believe reversal is possible as well, but I'm not sure about this one.

I do it almost all the time personally, and it sometimes turns out pretty ^^

P.S. Hope this is understandable enough for you, I wrote with google translate ^^"

Have a good day ♥
Image Hommage à Ramses et Athéna mes 2 chéris ♥Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Shadow my best friends // Crédits kit // Mon Wattpad // Mon Toyhouse // Bigenre : She / He
Echange inter jeu ON ( voir mes règles d'échanges ) / Un clic pour mes créas ↑ et mes oeufs + feed ↓ svp ?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Zoruna

Message(s) : 19759
Localisation : En train de voyager dans le Multivers, ou se baladant avec Hunter et Flappy :3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Epis » 29 Déc 2021 12:22

Hello :)

Zoruna a écrit:and I believe reversal is possible as well, but I'm not sure about this one.
If you are talking about chosing only a line for having a random specie, this would not work because you have to chose the specie before chosing a line. ;)
But you can chose only the land and have a random pet from this land ! :D
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box