Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Mystik » 18 Fév 2015 12:01

Right now with the Valentine Pets that I often unlock with the one to the left I deeply miss a sort function that would allow me to move my creature cards so the VD pairs could face each other. But not only for events - it would be nice in general to have that ;)
ImageImageImage
Mystik

Message(s) : 165
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Naryenn » 18 Fév 2015 12:41

I agree, it would be great to be able to sort the creature cards :) It has been suggested many times on the French board, sadly Gabou is our only coder and he is already very busy with the main features achievement such as the new trade system, the last shops, and other features that are kept secret... But I hope it will be possible someday !
Life is green. Love is green. Be cool, be green

M E S.. C H A M P I O N S..........M A.. B O U T I Q U E..........M A.. G A L E R I E

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die
Naryenn
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 7643
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Fév 2015 22:27

I would love to see this happen someday. It's more of an organizational thing for me, though; completing a monthly set from a previous year with creatures obtained, say, through the snowball or pie fights, is great, but since the creature's "birth" date is so much later (say I find the last June 2010 Minoushas, but it's birthdate is from this year, while others in that month's set have different "birth" dates) that the creatures are separated in my clan for 2010 Minoushas. I would love to be able to put the four creatures from that month together in a group, without having to create clans for each month of each year XD
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shasenae » 08 Mars 2017 05:01

Hello!
I have already asked this question in a different section of the forum, but i'm going to assume the answer is negative and put forth the idea lol
It would be awesome if you can change the order of your creatures in a clan.
for instance, you have three of the minoushas from one month, then 2 or 3 of the destrinos from that same month. you manage to trade another user for the fourth member of the minousha family, but instead of displaying next to the rest of their family, they're behind the destrinos. it would be awesome if you could drag and drop the 4th minousha to be near the others, or if it automatically appeared there when you receive it.
if you can drag them into a different order it can also make it easier to determine which ones can be put on the multiples list. you can drag one of each number to the proper order (1st, then 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th) then you can be sure that the remaining ones can be traded without thinking about it.
its probably a silly idea, but I think it would make things easier and more aesthetically appealing.
(I apologize for the earlier version of this post, I was tired and some things came across as rude on a later read-through, and I forgot to say hi. So, I've corrected it :) )
ImageImageImageImage

Shasenae

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Truffula » 08 Mars 2017 05:19

I would like this feature too.

Right now, from the best I can tell, the creatures sort themselves in the clan by their date of creation.
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Gelendra » 06 Juin 2017 17:33

I was actually looking through this thread to post something exactly like this! I'd like it myself.

Now, I have my clans sorted by species, so regardless of when I get something Destrinos are with all the other Destrinos, etc. But with the Gothibirthday event going on, I'm getting a lot of older creatures. Because of their 'Birthdays' they're not being grouped with the rest of their families; it's in the order I get them. It's also making it hard for me to be sure when I have doubles. So I'd love to be able to move them around in their clans.
Gelendra

Message(s) : 79
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Lazy Dragon » 11 Fév 2021 06:06

I would absolutely LOVE this to be put into effect. XD
Lazy Dragon

Message(s) : 32
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 21 Fév 2021 16:53

Hi here, this option is in reflexion to be one of the VIP advantage ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Idea box