Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

What are your goals on the game ?

Collect all existing creatures
28%
Gather my favorite visuals
37%
Make my creatures champions with XP
3%
Make my creatures the most cuddled ones
2%
Possess the greatest fortune of Floryns
Aucun vote
Just take care of my creatures without purpose other than to make them happy
20%
Other
11%

Nombre total de votes : 111

Messagepar Efellia » 16 Juin 2013 05:13

Hello all :)

We wanted to know, us moderators, what was your primary goals on the game , or rather what interests you, what motivates you or what makes you play this game ... ?

Are you rather a hard collector?
Or an amateur of the design ?
Do you want to become the richest member in Gothicat World?
Or are you rather not interested in the game, but an active participant in the forum?

Any comments are interesting and worth taking! Do not hesitate to detail your opinion and your future goals based on what you think / want the site to become later!

You can vote for 2 options since a lot of you have different goals !

Thank you :)
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 16 Juin 2013 06:23

Glad you asked as my purpose changed since last time, from collecting my favorites to collecting them all. I forgot to tick "other" though as the forum also takes a big part.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 18 Juin 2013 16:11

Interesting question, and I'll bet the answer is never the same for any two people. That's the beauty of this site - the huge diversity in members, combined with the nearly overwhelming amount of creatures, with so many different ways to play, it's always fun!

I chose 'Collect all existing creatures' and 'Just take care of my creatures without purpose other than to make them happy', because those are my main goals. For one, I love collecting - especially pretty creatures! The artwork here is amazing, and gets better every month. And making my creatures happy..... well, because I'm a nurturer. Even if they're virtual pixels, to me, they deserve to be spoiled ;)

I enjoy the forums too, just not as much as I do the creatures. Maybe because there aren't many active players on the international boards? You kind of run out of things to talk about after awhile, when it's the same group of people all the time. It's a natural occurence even in real life, so it's not a bad thing, just a fact. I love all the people I've met here - everyone is wonderful! It's just that after awhile, even word games get tedious, so I find myself turning away for a time, before I'm interested enough to peek at the games again.
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Betta132 » 09 Déc 2013 03:04

I love the creatures here... So gorgeous! I'm hoping to be able to collect them all, though I know that's going to take a long time.
To whoever came up with the idea to make it so that you can get old creatures from exploring: Thanks so much! I've already found several older creatures while exploring, and I know that this will help me to collect them all!

Betta132

Message(s) : 12
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Siena » 03 Jan 2014 11:32

I'm atm Collecting all existing creatures, but not really have the time to do much more.

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 01 Déc 2014 02:36

These are not "forever" goals, just my current ones.

But these three things I am doing first:
1) Trying to get all of the 3rd style of Flamaris
2) Trying to get all of the snails
3) Trying to get a plushie for each of those.

The plushies are taking a very long time. So many creatures to click for the floryns to buy them!
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 06 Déc 2014 23:32

My responses:

Gather my favorite visuals
Just take care of my creatures without purpose other than to make them happy

I would drive myself crazy trying to get everything, especially considering that some of the creatures I want are no longer in circulation! :oops: I love collecting the beautiful creatures, and the anticipation of seeing what the new creatures will look like (when someone sends me a trade I like it's like getting a little present), and sending them into exploration is fun as well, to see what they might bring back! I love when they bring me odd little accessories (most recently I got a pair of ice skates :lol: ), jewels, or other creatures! :D

ApprenticeCrone a écrit:The plushies are taking a very long time. So many creatures to click for the floryns to buy them!

Do you send your creatures into exploration...? That's a good way to gather Floryns (though at first you might need to spend more Floryns than you earn, if your creatures get sick/injured!). It works best if you have a lot of creatures to send out. (My apologies if you're already doing this! :oops: )
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ApprenticeCrone » 07 Déc 2014 17:55

Oh, yes, I send them out exploring. It is so much fun to see what happens! Twice now I have even been so lucky as to have the creature bring back another pet. :shock: But so far it does not make me any floryns because I need to keep purchasing the sangorine potion. They bring back enough of the other potions, but I need to purchase the sangorines still. :lol:

It is strange, though. Some of the creatures can go out twice, and some only once. I wonder if it has to do with what level/xp they have?
Désolée mais je ne parle pas français. Je compte sur votre patience, votre bonne volonté et les traducteurs

ApprenticeCrone

Message(s) : 1445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Alyssalisa » 15 Jan 2015 21:05

Good evening / morning

The Holy Paladins can explore twice , and the other creatures can only explore once a day ^^

My goal is to have all of the creatures ^^
It's gonna take a long time, but I will eventually succeed lol
He/him ; Il/lui
Alyssalisa

Message(s) : 3735
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Melancholy » 18 Avr 2015 12:40

I actually don't know what I am suppose to do here, I kinda wanna make story my pets and stuff, but besides that, i'm clueless. @_@

Melancholy

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Random talk around Gothicat