Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar LavenderInk » 10 Sep 2020 14:40

I'm not trying to crawl, but after being on quite a few petsites, I can say that GW is still the best one and I'm incredibly glad that I found it. Here's why:

- The pet artworks are GORGEOUS, some of them absolutely the best I've ever seen.
- The gothimorphosis feature is unique and exciting.
- The ability to fully characterize and customize your pets AND collect endless amounts of them AND getting new sets every month and event is unsurpassed.
- The events are sometimes hard and straining, but all of them are unique and have charme.
- The whole site has a super nice feel, the "old web" appearance is extremely appealing, the overall design is soft, magical and eye-friendly.
- A lot of users seem to be very dedicated and creative and have good aesthetic taste. I've not seen anything "trollish" here either.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Rowenaluna » 10 Sep 2020 16:49

Hi!
This is such a sweet thing to say ♥ I totally agree with you, haven't found another petsite with the same blend of magic, joy, peaceful atmosphere, consistent quality and amazing community (even though I wish the international part were more active). I may seem biased because I'm now a part of the team, but even before that I’d been a regular player for 7 years — and there's definitely a reason for it.
Moreover, the site is regularly added new features and constantly evolves, which is great for long-time players. There's always something to discover. Just waiting for more lore which is what really made me fall in love, and which Calie is currently working on. Long live GW!
♥ Un immense merci à Efellia pour ce merveilleux kit ♥
Rowenaluna
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4925
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar usika » 10 Sep 2020 16:55

I totally agree with you. :D ;)
ImageImage[/url]
Spoiler: show

[spoiler]Image
Merci Florane pour ce kit
Spoiler: show
fait par Miu love 10
usika

Message(s) : 12377
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Epis » 12 Sep 2020 12:52

You are right, all you three, and i would like to thank you LavenderInk for opening a new way for me to say again that i love Gothicat ! :D

I do not play a lot of different games, and i think that it's because everything seem tasteless compared to Gothicat. Also, i love to know the team behind the game, and i love to know that they are careful about what we like or not. They always do what they can in order to satisfy us, and when they can't, they explain why. It is something very important for me. :)

I'm probably not so much objective, because I'm in love with so many of my creatures. But i love to say it each time. :mrgreen:
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Random talk around Gothicat