Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Malak » 15 Déc 2018 22:08

Ah shoot, I was messing around with the creatures I have in my trade bank and it got cancelled automatically
Spoiler: show
Malak

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par waleis » 17 Déc 2018 14:16

I don't have much in the way of creatures with decorations and accessories. I joined, then forgot about Gothicat.

I would still like to show you my favourite, though.

I love the colour combination. The muted brown and the sudden pop of colour make her one of my favourites.

waleis

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Cendriya » 17 Déc 2018 18:34

Hello,
I just started Gothicat world and I received a welcome gift from you already (thank you so much for it!) still I would like to apply for some creatures in need of a loving clan/home. Most creatures I sort by year and wether there monthlies or special releases. But my favourite pets are without a clan and in a clan named natural beauties. There are some creatures on here, that just look stunning like they are and I feel accessories and other stuff would take away from them, so they got an extra spotlight from me.
I started to outfit my favourite creatures without a clan just recently, so there are only 5 I can show you, but I want to make them all pretty over time!Image
ImageImageImageImage

I haven't really started to write them stories, but a first idea came together for the ongoing writing contest.
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 19 Déc 2018 18:06

Hi waleis! And welcome back on Gothicat World, then!
It's true, Iss colours are beautiful. There aren't a lot of creatures with those kind of colours. I also like how the runes shine on her leg.

You can send me a trade a pick some of my creatures, they'll be happy to join you :)

Hi Cendriya!
Yes, of course, I always have creatures ready to find a new home :)
I like what you did with your creatures. Severen is soo cute! And Papa Legba and his trapped fairies. Nillord's shades of blue are well highlighted with the details you added. And Icelord truly deserve his name like that, and Titania is beautiful, watching over her egg.
I'm glad the writing contest helped you get a first idea for their stories. I would be curious to know more about them in the future, when their stories are more developped :)

You too can send me a trade whenever you want!

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Cendriya » 19 Déc 2018 19:33

Thank you so much, for your encouraging words and the offer. I'm still at the beginning but I think my creatures and their stories will evolve through time. :)
I did send you a trade, it just took me a a while to decide, which creatures to chose. I really felt like a kid in a candy store browsing through your duplicates!
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Hymalide » 24 Déc 2018 11:54

Hi!

My favorite creature is Image it doesn't have any story yet, as I'm still working on accessories and decorations, but it's such a magnificent and dark creature I know it'll be hard to choose the perfect one!

I personally love dark pets, and this one is a djaalins, my favorite pet on the site, so it is the perfect match! It have me thinking about some dark tale and even about some kind of a night god! It could be a creature of a Celtic story, which is a culture I love to learn about!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Merci à sebhmet6 pour l’avatar
Hymalide

Message(s) : 900
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sicahya » 25 Déc 2018 14:33

Hi Hymalide!

I can see why you like Raven, he is so magnifiscent. I like what you did with the background, it suits him well, and the ghosts fit perfectly in the ambiant decor! I could indeed picture him as a night god, good idea.
The Celtic culture is indeed very interesting! I should learn a bit more about it too.

You can send me a trade and pick a few creatures from my duplicates! Thank you for showing Raven to us :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Sicahya
International Moderator

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par YuniWolf » 25 Déc 2018 15:33

I really realy like this one <3 I got him via Trade and was flashed!
I already like wolves and this design is so beautiful <3 I've seen it and thought "oh gosh i need this!!" :lol: Well.. now he is mine <3 I think i will definately think about a storyline about him, soon. :)
They would appreciate some clicks <3
ImageImageImageImage
YuniWolf

Message(s) : 4
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lucinda97 » 25 Déc 2018 16:05

Hi, my favorite creature is my white lunaris (it does not show at all), I really like this species in the game and in truth the wolves are my favorite animals, my name IRL is in two words, composed with Angel, in French (because... I'm French :lol: ) and I identify well in him ^^

Clique sur ma signature et passe faire un petit câlin à mes loulous ♥
Lucinda97

Message(s) : 3445
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Sicahya » 26 Déc 2018 18:37

Your Lunaris is so adorable, YuniWolf! I see she got a lot of gifts and companions for Christmas!
You can send me a trade and pick some of my duplicates :)

He's so beautiful, Lucinda97, a true angel indeed! Names composed with "ange" are such pretty names.

Since you both showed me Lunaris, I'll show you one of mine in return! He's one of my angels too :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Sicahya
International Moderator

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->