Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Howleen » 18 Jan 2012 12:56

Dreams are weird. I'll just say that.

I don't remember how and when, but I found this forum thingy that was all about dream controlling - it seemed interesting, so I read about it a little. Though it still seems impossible to control myself in dreams.. And tonight, I had the weirdest dream - at the first me and my family were at a pree' nice place, swimming and splashing, till suddenly the ground just.. collapsed. In the pond/lake/river/ocean/whatever it was. And the water turned black.

Then the dream changed - me and my mom were playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent (NOO NONONO. I've been afraid of having it in my dreams (nightmares?) ever since I watched the gameplay) and there was the mutant coming. Right in the moment it came, I woke up at 4 AM.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Calie » 18 Jan 2012 14:07

yeah dreams are frightning sometimes !
I don't know if we can control our dreams, but psychologist are saying that it is a subconscient manifestation and that dreams and nightmares are part of a sain and happy life :ugeek:

My nightmares are aften dirty and violent, like me being depeced by a witch for fun :lol:
Sadly, I can't remember my good dreams :(
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Howleen » 18 Jan 2012 14:20

Calie a écrit:yeah dreams are frightning sometimes !
I don't know if we can control our dreams, but psychologist are saying that it is a subconscient manifestation and that dreams and nightmares are part of a sain and happy life :ugeek:

My nightmares are aften dirty and violent, like me being depeced by a witch for fun :lol:
Sadly, I can't remember my good dreams :(

We can have lucid dreams; I read about it here http://www.dreamviews.com/content/dream-control-23/
A common misconception about dream control is that is it instantaneous and will always work the way you expect it to.

That explains a lot.

Aww. :c Well, I don't even know if my dreams are good or bad - they're just all messed up.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 18 Jan 2012 14:49

My, this is interresting !
I think that we use some dream control tactics naturaly in our dreams, like... you know, when you don't want to wake up and you focus your mind on the last scene of your dream to jump in it again, during the "just 5 more minutes" that sometimes came after the alarm clock !

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage

Calie
Administratrice du site

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Northern Light » 18 Jan 2012 15:51

Well I remember a strange dreams .. scary too...

I was in my bed (I don't really remember the beginning) and I understand a yelping .. I stand up, and exit of my bedroom. (In reality I have a mini attic on the wall, not an attic on the ceiling like we saw in horror film !) I open the attic, there was a trap door ... and some blood on the floor. I open the trap door and there were a dog with a cut ear .. and they seems to be other dogs mistreated on it ..

I was searching my dog, but I don't see him. And then I wake up ... It's a dream really ..unsettling.

I don't know if everybody understand me, It's difficult to remember that so to explain/translate in english it's hard ! :mrgreen:
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Howleen » 26 Mars 2012 21:00

I saw the weirdest dream ever.

I fell asleep while watching Lord of the Rings, so it was something like LotR + Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Idk what nonsense.

I remember being somewhere with some people (there was a lot of people) and we somehow (lolol Idk) awakened Mr. Face - the Amnesia: The Dark Descent mutantmonsterthing. (It was just like in Lord of the Rings when they awakened The Shadow in the mines of Moria)

And yeah.. total nonsense. There was lots of blood.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Northern Light » 29 Mars 2012 18:51

Oh you dreamed about Amnesia ? Amnesia is an horror game so if you dream about it ... It's .... HORRIBLE !! :lol:

Some dreams are crazy, unintelligible. or scary, it's a strange thing. At this moment I don't make nightmare ... But I don't remember my dreams .. It's annoying :evil:
Northern Light

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Howleen » 31 Mars 2012 03:25

Yes, Amnesia - I've had nightmares about it for 3 times now. It is scary.

Aww. o:

Well, like a year back I used to write my dreams down in a notepad while walking to school so I don't forget them later. XD
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 31 Mars 2012 14:01

Gosh ! Don't like your nightmares :shock:
(For me amnesia is a japanese seduction game with so very wonderfuly beautiful designs and boys that it makes me dream :lol: )
Spoiler: show

awaaaaa so cool boys

ImageImage

ImageImage

Calie
Administratrice du site

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Northern Light » 31 Mars 2012 14:34

Lol Calie :D

I don't know the game .. Ah PSP I understand ! I haven't got a psp .. or yes I have one but only one game "Darkstalkers Chaos tower" ^^ (but if it's a japanese game it's euh normal ?)

Well I love the boys too of this video game ! :lol: If only we can have the same in real life ..
This game is a peaceful dream between the other game Amnesia :mrgreen:
Northern Light

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip