Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Efellia » 01 Avr 2013 17:28

Because I am very curious of how you guys managed to come here, and discover the site, I want to know everything :lol:

I came here because I ''accidently '' clicked on a creature that I did find pretty in an other site, that make me come here ^^ and I am totally in love with this game ^^

What about you ?
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Avr 2013 17:35

I found the game thanks to FeatherDie; she and I know each other through another pet site, and she was talking about the easter egg hunt here, while chatting over there. She gave me the link, and I wandered over to check this site out. I really liked what I saw, so here I am! :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar MaighdeanDubh » 01 Avr 2013 18:32

I saw one of the critters in someone siggie on MagiStream and followed it and just fell in love with how lovely the critters were, so I joined. I'm glad I did^^
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Accessgiver » 01 Avr 2013 20:08

I saw a few adorable pets in a signature on Chicken Smoothie. So I clicked on one and... Presto! Insta-addiction. :D
I'm American and I do not really speak French. I usually use Google Translate. So please excuse the mistakes I made​​. Thank you!

Je suis américain et je ne parle pas vraiment français. J'utilise Google Translate habituellement. Alors s'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que j'ai faites. Je vous remercie!
Accessgiver

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Kaktus » 01 Avr 2013 21:52

Me, I was on a forum with Calie and she decided to create another forum. Then, she created the fiiiirst "Gothicat World", I joined. The creatures were pretty, but now, Calie is really better. It's awesome, I saw the site evolved and it always impress me. ^^
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 01 Avr 2013 22:13

I came to Gothicat trough a signature from a player at Chickensmoothie. I really like the beautiful look of the creature, and even I'm only a member for a few days I really love it. The creatures are only awesome.
Glad Calie founded the site :)
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 02 Avr 2013 10:41

Just like most of you, I came here by following a wonderful destrino in someone's sig on another forum. I'm so glad I did!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Naryenn » 02 Avr 2013 13:22

I don't remember very well but I think I came here because I saw several Howrse members talking about Gothicat World. And I immediately became Gothicaholic ! :lol:
Life is green. Love is green. Be cool, be green

M E S.. C H A M P I O N S..........M A.. B O U T I Q U E..........M A.. G A L E R I E

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die
Naryenn
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 7643
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Templado » 05 Avr 2013 01:48

I arrived here because of Calie ^^ I was looking for some info about Bella Sara, and I ended on her forum ^^ I wondered on that forum a bit, and found a topic about Gothicat World, and well, I was curious ^^ Instantly fell in love with the creatures in the banner, and here I am now :lol: Best "im curious" moment in my life :D Whut, I know this may sound dumb, but yah :roll:

~Temp'

Templado

Message(s) : 1174
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Danu » 11 Avr 2013 05:39

I came to Gothicat World through another pet site, Khimeros. Someone mentioned this game on the forums there, and of course I had to check it out. I love the artwork and signed up!
Danu

Message(s) : 91
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip