Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar olala59 » 17 Nov 2012 17:51

Hello,
you understand here we talk about Warriors!! What is your favorite characters ... Finally, what is ratio Warriors! :D ;)

PS: sorry for the english I have to use Google translation :?

WARRIORS!!! :D
Peu active sur le jeu, navrée ~
olala59

Message(s) : 8157
Localisation : Dans un coin paumé de la campagne(dans le Nord(59))
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar olala59 » 22 Nov 2012 17:43

Up
olala59

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Howleen » 08 Déc 2012 03:31

I've read these books. I have the entire first series, and almost every book from the last series (including the very last one) and a few special editions (Bluestar's Prophecy and Crookedstar's Promise, which by the way are definitely my favorite) - but I kinda know everything that happened in the other series from the spoilers and stuff. xD

Favorite character, hmm.. I love quite a few characters. First, Bluestar - I loved her history, her relationships with Oakheart and Thrushpelt (they're also in my favorite character list) - then there's Goosefeather, who might actually be my very favorite character, and he freaking needs his very own book. Also, Yellowfang - I really loved her whole character and personality. From the new series.. not entirely sure, I don't really like any of the characters, except probably for Tigerheart, Jayfeather and yeah, I guess that's all.

Spoiler: show
Also, Spottedleaf. It's kinda sad how she completely died in the end..
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar olala59 » 21 Déc 2012 16:00

XD lol its not my time I read this series made ​​^-^ 'But I love it :D

But in France we do not have all the 3 cycle: we do is that after 1 and 2 was not on and we still do not cycle 4 X) But it must take a long time to translate everything into French :)
olala59

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Echo-77 » 22 Déc 2012 14:18

In France, "Warriors" are know as "La Guerre des Clans", in english The Clan's War...
I like this book, it's interesting, but there is TOO MUCH fanfics or forums about it, and this is really annoy...

I like Bluestar, Shootingstar (the Wind Clan's leader) and Grayfeather!
Spoiler: show
But when Shootingstar dead in "Starlight"... Gosh, I was almost crying.
Moral dans les chaussettes? Clique et rigole un coup!

Bzzt
Erreur 404: talent en graphisme non trouvé
Echo-77

Message(s) : 1810
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Everlost » 26 Déc 2012 00:34

OH!
I love warriors, and seekers, and survivors. I can't say that I have a favorite character, but if you asked me, I would say Leafpool.
I only speak English and must use Google Translate when speaking French, so pardon me for any mistakes.

Je ne parle que l'anglais et avoir à utiliser Google Translate lors de la publication en français, donc pardonner toutes les erreurs.
Everlost

Message(s) : 18
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 30 Mars 2013 21:58

I sooo love the warrior cats. I think I was in the 7th class when the first books came out in German. After the first three I read in a week I didn't wanted to wait for the rest to be released in German and brought them in English. There already were the first two series. I now have read all the series and I earn to special editions and a special book about the battles of the Clans.
Mostly I like the old characters like Bluestar and Whitestorm and Ravenpaw. Firestar was of course on of my favourite characters too but it was really needed that he finally died, somehow he was - don't know, not the same anymore.
From the newer characters I really love Jayfeather, his grumpy character is only lovely - more or less.
I'm still thinking if I should buy the new series too, but I'm not sure. What I really want to read are the new Special Editions from Yellowfang, Crookedstar and Tallstar.
These books really helped me learning English, so they still are my favourite books. I'm still in some semi-literate Roleplays on another Forum.
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar étoile mélée » 15 Avr 2014 19:09

The Warriors books are the ones who made me love reading. They are so awesome!
souvent absente car c'est la rentrée, et j'ai plus vraiment accès à l'ordi ^^'
♥ ~~ Deviantart ~~ DreamClan ~~ Youtube ~~ Shop ~~ Creatures ~~ ♥
étoile mélée

Message(s) : 4686
Localisation : Quelque part dans ma chambre, avec un crayon dans la main, entrain de dessiner.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar CuddlesBabyCakes » 08 Nov 2014 18:17

I love Firestar, if you guys want a warrior rp website, my friend and I have created one and we need members badly, its free too :)
CuddlesBabyCakes

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 21 Nov 2014 22:15

I've read "Midnight", "Bluestar's Prophecy" and "Firestar's Quest" (I'm not sure for the translation of the last one ._.)
Oh my god, I love these books, I'll have the second one of the second cycle. When I've read "Bluestar's Prophecy", I was crying at the death of Bluestar's mother and after, her sister. I was crying and saying "Why, why ???"

I know, I start by the cycle two, but in my school there was not the first books, so... You understand I think. With these books, I understood what happened in the first cycle, that was a good resume.

My favourite characters ? "Gold Coat" (good translation ? I used WordReference to be sure) and "Leave Cloud". I love thse two cats because of their personalities.
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip