Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Oree » 04 Fév 2016 23:05

Sakurahyokami a écrit:
Oree a écrit:
Sakurahyokami a écrit:I'm from Canada. My timezone is really different from the majority of the other players, so I'm often kinda lonely on the forum.

Yes, it's probable, for exemple, now it s 22 h 50 in France, so the majority are in bed ;) maybe on the week end the people go later in bed ^^
I hope you have pleasure too, i think a good thing of Gothicat, is that the people can easily meet and speak together ;)

Yeah, during the weekend it's easier for me to talk with people. I can stay up til 3 am, or even pull an all-nighter.

Just for curiosity, what time is it in the Canada ?
Oree

Message(s) : 529
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Oree » 04 Fév 2016 23:10

Sakurahyokami a écrit:5:06 PM. I haven't even eaten dinner yet.

Ok ^^ I expected that the time difference is more close ;) What do you eat in general ? Can you share with us typical canadian recipe ? (I'm a bit curious and I like to try new thing in cooking ^^)

EDIT : It's time for me to go in bed, I wish you a pleasant end of afternoon, see you later ;)
Oree

Message(s) : 529
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 04 Juin 2016 02:24

I am from the North of Ireland, very near the most Easterly point towards Britain :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar danijust » 13 Juil 2016 18:08

Hi! I'm from Jamaica.
danijust

Message(s) : 175
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Neytiri-Navi » 07 Oct 2016 20:45

Hi ! I'm... French too, I live in the South, near from Montpellier (with two L, not like the other town in the USA). X) But I'd love to live in Japan. If you wanna speak in another language with me, that's possible, I speak English, French (obviously), Spanish and I learn Japanese (in December I'll get the N5) :)
/!\ Moins présent en ce moment, j'ai besoin de m'isoler un peu pour relâcher la pression. /!\
Pronoms il/iel, merci ! :3 | Merci Florane pour ce kit !
Ma galerie |Mon DA| Patreon|Ko-fi (commandes de dessins)
ImageImageImage
Neytiri-Navi

Message(s) : 14898
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Lisladu » 07 Oct 2016 20:52

French powa ! I come from a town near Paris (yea, where people are always sad xD) which named Franconville.
ImageImage
Lisladu

Message(s) : 886
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar SpottedEquine » 11 Oct 2016 19:20

I have always lived in the USA. I was born in Minnesota and moved to Washington State when I was 4. I have lived here ever since :) I always say Washington State because if I just say "Washington" most people assume I mean Washington D.C. :P
SpottedEquine

Message(s) : 38
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ulalena » 05 Nov 2016 14:04

I am from West-Germany, Ruhr area. It´s a melting pod of people of many countries, immigrated here during industrialization or later when the big collieries needed many workers for mining coal. They come from southern European countries and nowadays, we also have a lot of refugees here. When you go by train from one place to another, German is the last language you hear, it´s always a nice mingle-mangle of many tongues. That´s wonderful, you get to know so many cultures and enjoy their customs and cookings. <3
ulalena

Message(s) : 699
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar kaori03 » 05 Nov 2016 14:16

Lisladu a écrit:French powa ! I come from a town near Paris (yea, where people are always sad xD) which named Franconville.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I lived in Franconville, i left in september :lol: now i'm in Bourg la Reine, still paris suburbs and planning to go back inside paris in january. I move a lot presently :mrgreen:
kaori03

Message(s) : 3339
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Elzbiéta » 01 Mai 2017 13:01

Hey there !

I live in Saint-Etienne in France, near Lyon :) Actually, I post hear because I love travelling and often search new places to discover :) I'm gonna live in Germany in october (in Tübingen, Baden-Wurtenberg), so, if people (I saw that some came from Germany) want to speak with me and give me advices about this land, I would be really happy :) And sorry for my English, I speak more german than English in daily life :roll:
Je suis peu présente sur le jeu ces derniers temps. Je continue à proposer des échanges et à en accepter, mais le délai est plus long.
mon site de créationsMa présa (si vous voulez me connaître)mon topic d'échange
Elzbiéta

Message(s) : 3474
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip