Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Calie » 03 Nov 2012 03:20

Hey ^^
Long time no see !
I am sorry I am a little overwhelmed (is that correct in english ?) by the developpement of the game and oh... well, not so much active on the forum too, I am so sorry to let you down like this :(

Supernatural... Is that a TV show or something ?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Northern Light » 03 Nov 2012 19:41

Supernatural, I just know it by the name but I never saw the series.
I'm watching ALL the episodes of X-files <3 I really love it, I have the dvd of Desperates housewives to see too :roll:
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Howleen » 08 Déc 2012 03:19

The game indeed has been developing beautifully; I love the new backgrounds of creatures, they're just perfect. Now that I think about it, the game's changed so much during the year.
(Yup, it's correct ^^) Aaand nah, it's alright; I definitely don't feel let down at all.

Yep, Supernatural's a TV show. Kinda obsessed with it right now..

X-files, hmm.. o; Heard of it, that for sure, but never really seen an episode. What's it about?
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Northern Light » 08 Déc 2012 16:31

X-files it's a series about euh the x files :D There's two main characters Dana Scully and Fox Mulder, the woman is a real scientific who have to see the things to believe it, but the man believe in alien and paranormal activity. They works for the FBI and they are present to curious things ...

They are some episodes which makes me have gooseflesh, but they're also funny episodes ^^

It's an old series, but it's really good, I love to watch it ^^

(I hope you will understand, it's difficult to resume a series in english, I have some difficulties to explain in french so in english ... :lol: )
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 31 Mars 2013 12:37

I post something to relive the thread :D
AvaScarlett

Message(s) : 502
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 31 Mars 2013 12:46

yay!

Any topic? It's 15°C here but with the wind it feels so cold!
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 31 Mars 2013 12:54

WHAT????
We have around 2°C and in the night it even had freeze. In some parts of Germany there still is laying snow. And the whole sky is covered in a thick grey wall :(. At the morning there had shown the sun, but it's covered now.

And when I look out of my window there sometimes come some snowflakes from the sky - *brrrr* it's so cold, I want the sun and the spring now.
AvaScarlett

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Efellia » 31 Mars 2013 14:21

How can you say it's cold Malwene ? :lol: In Canada, Quebec we often have -15 °C and - 20°C during winter, right now it's about 7°C, no sun tho.

I think the weather is quite comparative with Germany ? I don't know. :lol:
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AvaScarlett » 31 Mars 2013 14:30

Different. Near the Alps the weather is in winter always much colder and the the winter durings longer then in the middle of Germany where I live. In winter we often reach temperatures about -10 to -20°C and in summer from 25 - over 40°C, a few years ago we had nearly 45°C. But the weather has changed much over the last 10 years. Normally winter has started within November and lasts till January and February, only sometimes we had a few cold days in March and we really had winter with weeks of cold temperatures and snow. Now the winter starts really slowly sometimes we have at Monday still 10°C and at the weekend the temperature fall under 0°C. The first real snow this winter we had in January and even at the beginning of March we still had snow. One week snow, the other week pure sun with over 10°C. And the summers changed too. We had really great summers before with weeks of sun, and now it changes between hot weeks and rainy weeks with 15-20°C. And mostly the summer only really arrives in August or September. It's really crazy. The parts at the North-sea and East-sea. And the natural catastrophes are more every year (mostly floods or storms).
AvaScarlett

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Malwene » 31 Mars 2013 14:45

Ah but we got the freezing cold too! We can go down to -20°C here.
The main problem is the lack of isolation everywhere. How can you warm up when it's 10°C outside and 8°C inside??? I absolutely hate it >.< You only feel good in bed and still, this winter I got a nose problem as it was like 2°C indoors (not kidding) and I left my nose out of the bedcloth (I can't stand to put all my head under the blanket, no matter how much I wish it!)
But it's officially spring here, spring festival is over! So how come I'm wearing a big coat, a sweater and a T-shirt under it? Oh and did I mention the scarf? Please, someone, bring me a good heater :'(
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Gossip