Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Elavius » 29 Sep 2013 23:25

Hi,
I am Elavius,
and I have nothing much to say...errrr.
Just as other digital artists (which I'm not really one), I sometimes draw random stuff for practice purpose. Hence I will/may post my future works regarding Gothicat here (depending on my spare time).
If there is anything special worth mentioning, I love using grey colour. It makes everything look real.

Here is/are my work(s). (One in total, great.)
Spoiler: show

You could find me on DA, but I don't really use it and it is rather empty, so I won't paste the link here...

P.S. It seems there aren't many people here... I want to post this to the French side of the forum, but I don't understand French at all :(
P.P.S. No use of my work without permission please. Thanks.
ImageImageImage
Elavius

Message(s) : 16
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Efellia » 30 Sep 2013 03:31

Wow, what a nice style of drawing you have there ! You've done this with Photoshop, or a graphic tablet ? I would like to learn more about how you've manage to do this, I am impress ! :)

You can post in the french side if you'd like, though it's in French, but members usually tend do the effort to understand english, plus they will totally love your art :D
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Elavius » 30 Sep 2013 08:29

Hi Efellia ;)

Thank you for your words ;) (I am always impressed by the replying speed of moderators, haha.)
I use a graphic tablet to draw. The software I normally use is SAI. Photoshop is only used when I need to add text or some other effects. It's simply too complicated for me to use as a drawing tool I guess...haha.

I was thinking whether it would appear to be kinda disrespectful or impolite to post something composed entirely in English in French forum. Additionally, I won't be able to understand any reply in French... It would really be a problem if I don't reply to the comments. :(
ImageImageImage
Elavius

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malwene » 30 Sep 2013 12:33

I really love your drawing Elavius! I think you should submit it to the galleries or show it on the French forum where you would get tons of fans and feedback.

Why not use google translator to make an introduction message, understand the feedback you get and post some replies?
We all know automatic translation gives some awkward results but it's very understandable and I'm sure everyone will make efforts.
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Elavius » 30 Sep 2013 13:33

Thank you Malwene!

This piece is currently waiting for moderation to be added to the galleries I suppose. I just used Google Translate to get a long paragraph in French (which looks quite funny in my sense, anyway...) and posted to the French forum. Hopefully this will work...
ImageImageImage
Elavius

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Your galleries