Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar malicious.vicious » 16 Juil 2013 23:59

▌│█║▌║▌║Welcome║▌║▌║█│▌

Spoiler: show
HISTORY:

"We are, the cats of today!" Dragonstar yowled above the cheers of the many felines below him. "We must fight for our territory! Battle for our food! It's the survival of the fittest, and the cats of Darkclan will claw their way to the top, for we are the cats of today!" The cats hissed and spat their approvals, fangs and claws glistening in the bright moonlight. Starclan did not disapprove of this, so it couldn't be wrong... could it? Dragonstar would lead Darkclan to the other clans territories to take over and take control of the whole forest. Darkclan was an evil and thieving clan, going against the warrior code to take what they wanted. Even during the truce of the full moon gathering, they would cause trouble and turmoil with the other clans, despite the rules. Why start following them now? "Follow me my loyal warriors! For tonight... we win!"
Little did Dragonstar know, was that the reason why the moon had not been covered in this riot was because Starclan wanted this battle to happen. They knew the group of killer cats would lose, and in the end, become extinct... but did they die out completely?

...WHAT?:

Okay, okay, I know it sounds weird. So here are some FAQ about this kind of RP that I'm doing:

Q: What is Warriors?
A: Warriors is a book series by Erin Hunter about four (and then some) groups of wildcats. Any further questions about this, visit the website warriorcats.com or try their wiki page!

Q: I've read Warriors... there's no Risingclan in the books! Where did you get this?
A: You're absolutely right... there is no Risingclan in the series. Risingclan is a fanclan that I have tried making numerous times but failed epically and was too embarassed to go on with. I'm trying as much as I can until I finally manage to sustain it and give it life! *IIRONYYYY*

Q: What kind of clan is Risingclan?
A: I'm going to be blunt... it's a zombie-cat clan.

Q: Define zombie-cat clan?
A: Well, Risingclan was originally Darkclan, but since all of them except Queens, Kits, and Elders died out, there was technically no more Darkclan until one cat discovered strange pawprints in the mud one day, leading to the clan's burial grounds. Some of the old cats were coming back from the dead!

Q: How are they coming alive again?
A: The leader, Dragonstar, was never truely dead. He was only half dead, but his clanmates couldn't even tell he was in such a disturbing state. They buried him alive, and Starclan took some pity on him, and decided to give him another chance at living... but not without a horrible price to pay. They were angry that he was such an ignorant fool for leading his clan to certain death, so they didn't revive him completely. Once half-alive again, he snuck into twoleg place and studied a group of scientists he once saw collecting specimens in the forest. He began working on experiments in the alleyways, and discovered a formula to bring back the dead, but only once. He used this on his clanmates, but only some of them made it back. Others remained deceased, including his beloved mate. They joined the remaining living cats, and created Risingclan.

Q: Is there a medicine cat still?
A: Yes there is! But there's a special system they use now.

Q: Do the other clans know of them?
A: Not yet but they are hoping to "come out of the closet" so to speak, very soon.

Q: Do they ever die again?
A: Yes. Unfortunately, there is multiple ways a zombie-cat can die.

1) They can rot and decompose until they turn into mushy-stuff.
2) Their heads could be beaten off in battle (no worries right now.)
3) They could recieve one of the "dead syndrome" diseases. (see next spoiler for more.)
4) Deathberries CAN and WILL still kill.

Q: Do my warrior characters HAVE to be zombies? If they are zombies, do they have to look dead?
A: This is the beautiful power of imagination. No, you don't have to have a zombie character, but we need a zombie majority. Two zombies per living cat until I say there's enough. You don't have to make more than one character if you don't want to either. And no, if you DO have a zombie character, they don't have to look dead. Not every zombie has been dead for a while! Some are fresh bodies, therefore haven't been dead long enough to start decomposing.

Q: Can you give me more information before I start?
A: Check the next spoiler box for some more info!

Herbs:

--Poppy Seeds: Numbs pain (living)
--Cobwebs: Stops bleeding (living) Stitching (deceased)
--Feverfew: Fever and Headaches (living) Headaches (deceased)*
--Borage Leaves: Fever (living)
--Marigold: Treats infections, heals wounds & sores (living)
--Horsetail: Treats infected wounds (living)
--Burdock: Infected rat bites (living) Any and all infections (deceased)*
--Catmint: Whitecough & Greencough, calming (living) Calming (deceased)
--Tansy: Cough (living)
--Chervil: Bellyache (living) Bellyache (deceased)*
--Daisy Leaves: Aching joints (living)
--Comfrey: Brokenbones (living)
--Nettle Leaves: Swelling (living)
--Celadine: Eye ailment (living)
--Snakeroot: Expells poison (living)
--Honey: Sore throat (living)
--Lavender: Mask rotting smell (deceased)
--Deathberries A.K.A. "Yew": No medicinal purpose. Sole use is to kill (living & deceased)

Medicine Cat Rules:

1) We are not allowed to have mates.*
2) The living comes first.
3) We must always have an apprentice.

Asterix:

The asterix (*) shown in some areas can mean the following:

1) Headaches = The heart may not work, but they brain still does. Headaches do happen.
2) Infections = You cannot stop the rotting process of a corpse, but you can prolong it. Infections rot the skin.
3) Bellyache = Ate the brains of bad prey? Not a problem! They can happen sometimes.
4) Mates = This is a pretty universal rule, but I do expect some forbidden love and drama now and again!

Diseases:

There are only a few diseases the deceased can get and they are called the "dead syndrome" diseases.

1) The lehper's disease~When all your skin and parts fall off at random moments
2) Worn out chemestry~Disease where the formula of reincarnation wears off
3) Exploding brains disease~Your brain explodes from corosion.

Warrior Code:

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle. (Not a problem now.)
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices must not eat until they have hunted for the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time. (Not a problem now.)
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Living~
Code : Tout sélectionner
Name:
Looks:
Personality: [i](optional)[/i]
Mate:
Crush:
Kin:
Plot: [i](optional)[/i]
Theme Song: [i](optional)[/i]
Other:

Dead~
Code : Tout sélectionner
Name:
Cause of Death: [i](required. can be from battle.)[/i]
Looks:
Personality: [i](optional)[/i]
History: [i](optional)[/i]
Mate:
Crush:
Kin:
Plot: [i](optional)[/i]
Other:

My Cats:
Name: Dragonstar
Cause of Death: (required. can be from battle.) Battle
Looks: Image
Personality: (optional) His personality has definitely changed for the better, but he has moments of relapses.
History: (optional) Was once an evil conquerer.
Mate: Galeflight (permenantly deceased)
Crush: None
Kin: Shallowpool (sister//living)
Plot: (optional) W.I.P.
Other: No known children.

Name: Shallowpool
Looks: Image
Personality: (optional) Open minded, kind, and concerned.
Mate: None
Crush: None
Kin: Dragonstar (brother//zombie)
Plot: (optional) Going to the elder's den soon.
Theme Song: (optional) None
Other: No children.

The Clan:

Leader-
Dragonstar malicious.vicious

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Medicine Cat Apprentice-

Warriors-
Shallowpool malicious.vicious

Apprentices-

Elders-

Queens-

Kits-

Starclan//Dark Forest-

Legend--

Zombie Male
Zombie Female
Living Male
Living Female
malicious.vicious

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar étoile mélée » 23 Juil 2013 11:05

^^ Warrior time ^^
Name: Tanglepath
Looks: ... nothing scary...
Personality: (optional) Soft, is always overprotective over kits.
Mate: none (yet)
Crush: -
Kin: -
Plot: (optional) Have kits? XD
Theme Song: (optional) -
Other: Hopefully loads of people will come. ;3

I failed once trying to do DreamClan, but I then started a roleplay in the french forums of gothicat world and there's more fu in doing it together then alone (sometimes)
souvent absente car c'est la rentrée, et j'ai plus vraiment accès à l'ordi ^^'
♥ ~~ Deviantart ~~ DreamClan ~~ Youtube ~~ Shop ~~ Creatures ~~ ♥
étoile mélée

Message(s) : 4686
Localisation : Quelque part dans ma chambre, avec un crayon dans la main, entrain de dessiner.
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar The_Stone_Lark » 26 Juil 2014 22:26

Name: LakeRipple
(So sorry I don't know how to post pics) Looks: Slick small white cat with light grey muzzle, paws, and ear tips with stunning sky blue eyes
Personality: Subtle and softspoken with a little bit of spunk
Crush/Mate: (Medicine cat)
Kin: Unknown
Plot: To be the best medicine cat anyone has ever seen!
Theme song: (Nope)
Other: Is it posible to make another cat on here to RP with?
Meep
The_Stone_Lark

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar CuddlesBabyCakes » 25 Oct 2014 04:34

Name: Flightwing
Looks: Brown she cat with green eyes and one white front paw
Personality: She is energetic and outgoing. She loves to have fun but will be strict when the occasion comes for it
Mate: open
Crush: open
Kin: Forestheart
Plot: (optional)
Theme Song: Deamons by Imagine Dragons
Other: she tends to be a bit tempermental when disturbed eating with her sister.

Name: Forestheart
Looks: White she cat with pretty blue eyes
Personality: She is bold and daring. She want's nothing more than for her clan to be happy
Mate: open
Crush: Dragonstar
Kin: Flightwing
Plot: (optional)
Theme Song: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Other: She dreams of one day having kits of her own
CuddlesBabyCakes

Message(s) : 13
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins