Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar MeadowLeaf » 29 Nov 2015 03:14

I saw that there where like, no topics around here, so I decided to also do something different. Basically a war of some crazy Minousha started.

It all started with two Minousha. They where great friends until one of them got killed by a demented me named Ice Night. The other Minousha found it's friend torn to bloody pieces left in a lake the next morning and began to spread the news in desperate attempt to find who did it. Other Minousha began to suspect that the poor friend had killed his friend himself. The Minousha was found dead in the center of the civilization. Ice Night led a small group of demented ones like himself, and soon battle broke out after Ice Night was seen standing on a tall mesa with his group each hissing and howling and twitched their heads. The civilization was in battle 20 minutes after.

Ok, so there will basically be two sides, a normal side, and Ice Night's group.
Everyone be nice in OOC.
No one killing eatchother without permission in OC. (Duh)
Pg-14

Form:

Pic:
Name:
Personality:

My Form:
Pic:Image
Name: Ice Night
Side: Demented
Personality: Ice Night is completely emotionless and is often seen with a smirk on his face when he knows he's about to win or when he has won and is challenging someone else. He seems to have speaking voice or sympathy to those he is killing or simply fighting.

MeadowLeaf

Message(s) : 12
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Wicked Pineapple » 05 Juil 2016 19:59

Name:Life Of The World
Nickname:Low
Side:Demented
Personality:Life Of the World, is very loving to nothing, she will kill anything. But she does have a crush Ice Night, so he is the only thing she will protect.
Wicked Pineapple

Message(s) : 6
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Janelle6767 » 21 Sep 2016 20:57

Name: Moonlight
Side:Neutral
Personality: She is funny, but she can also be sly. She is protective, and loyal to the end. She is very quiet. That makes her a good assassin. Moonlight will stop at almost nothing to get her job done. Overall she is a good person to have on your side.

Janelle6767

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Free RPG