Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Sep 2020 00:29

Wow, September's here already?? Time is certainly flying - at least for me. And boy, did the RNG not like me this month XD

September Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 3
Stoufix: 3
Minoushas: 3
Flamiris: 1
Lunaris: 3

As always, I'm looking first for the creatures I'm missing, and would prefer to trade one to one for those. After that, we'll see what happens. Thanks and good luck with this month's collection, folks :)
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Message(s) : 1209
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Sep 2020 23:24

Thank you for the wonderful trades so far! The updated list is as follows:

September Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: None
Stoufix: None
Minoushas: None
Flamiris: None
Lunaris: None

My apologies to those whose trades were automatically cancelled by the time I got to them - I always check trades in the order in which they are received. For those who were too impatient for me to have the time to check my trades, well, sorry for your inconvenience. I cannot be here all the time; I am a grandmother with a farm, and my families, both furry and human, come first. Please feel free to send another, if you still need a creature I happen to have in trades. Thank you again, and good luck completing your collections this month, everyone!
Rescreatu: Nalynas; Khimeros, Aluriya, Sonas, Flight Rising, Gryffs & Gaia: Maelynd
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 09 Sep 2020 01:42

Many, MANY thanks to several folk who were willing to trade with me for what we both needed to complete our collections. All September creatures acquired!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 08 Oct 2020 00:55

I know I'm late to the party. Can't be helped; things are still frantic around here, and I am - I swear! - permanently exhausted.

The creatures I'm missing this month are:

October Creatures that I'm missing:

Stoufix: 1, 3
Minoushas: 4
Lunaris: 1

As always, you're welcome to propose a trade if I have one you're looking for. Good luck everyone!
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 27 Oct 2020 01:45

Thank you to those who were kind enough to be patient with me. I literally have no time to sit at the computer and browse or play games, as covid has hit my family very hard. I spend the majority of my time taking care of four separate households plus all the animals associated with them, while trying to take care of myself and my own. I'm hoping to be able to sleep more than a couple of hours at a time, by Valentine's Day next year. If I'm lucky. Please, please forgive me for not getting back to you immediately.

Thanks.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 12 Nov 2020 03:20

I'm really late to the party again this month, but the ravages of Covid are not easily dealt with, nor are they a short journey. I'm still very much running around like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, and every time I think I may be catching up, fate, karma, mother nature or something else says "nope! Here I come!"

Oh boy.

These are the creatures I'm missing this month; there is only one, thank goodness!

November Creatures that I'm missing:

Lunaris: 1

And of course, I had no time whatsoever for the Halloween event, so I'm missing all of those as well. I will eventually catch up, I'm sure, but not in the near future, I'm afraid. If you find something in my trade bank that you need, feel free to send off a request. I cannot promise when I'll be able to log in and see it, so please don't get your hopes up. Thank you, one and all, for being so very patient with me. I wish I had more time.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 01 Déc 2020 03:56

I managed to get here in time to adopt on the first day - YAY!!!! And the RNG has decided to give me a break, of sorts - I got this year's Djaalin paladin, so DOUBLE YAY!!!! Still, I'm missing four this month:

December Creatures that I'm missing:

Extras I have to trade are already available. As usual over the past few months, I cannot promise when I'll be able to log in and check trades. I will try, but I can't promise. Good luck to everyone!
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 02 Déc 2020 01:02

Thanks to a lovely trade, I'm down to only needing one for this month, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's most likely either hidden or mystical....

December Creatures that I'm missing:

Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 05 Jan 2021 10:17

I will attempt to be here as much as possible, but I cannot guarantee it will be every day.

January Creatures that I'm missing:

Destrinos: 4
Minoushas: 2, 3
Flamiris: 2
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nalynas » 07 Jan 2021 02:46

Thanks to several trades, this is the updated list:

January Creatures that I'm missing:

Minoushas: 2

Thank you to everyone who's chosen to trade with me thus far - you are all very patient, and I am very grateful.
Nalynas

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Your trades