Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Refinnejj » 11 Juin 2018 15:06

The end of Gothicat's birthday's quest is here, and i'm quitting. I'm less attracted by this game, so since i'm going, i'll do it bravelly :lol:

To do that, i decided to give away all my creatures to players. Those who won't go will be sent to G.O.

I want to thank Calie and Gabou, and all the team. Thanks to to this awesome community, even if i don't know a lot of people and if i didn't participate a lot on forum
I had a great time playing, collect these wonderfull creatures. But like all things, there is an end.

My last action on this game is the give away of my creatures. But be carefull, there is some little rules to respect so that everyone can enjoy. The forum's rules are obviously to be respected here. For those whose exchange was automatically cancelled, no worry, you can resend it ('til it's validated) 8-) . You can only take up to 10 creatures per player, and not only rare creatures (all should have access to them). If i still have creatures after this give away, i'll give them to G.O. Manners is important of course, and to be sure you read the rules, the word "heureux" has to be in your message here or in the exchange.

The password is no longer mandatory, since it is tedious to monitor all the time. On the other hand it is always only 10 creatures per player!

Refinnejj

Message(s) : 43
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Oceana » 15 Juin 2018 03:01

I just started the game, so thank you for doing this!

Oceana

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Oceana » 15 Juin 2018 03:19

Okay so I'm not sure how to set up a trade, but I really like Ra and Eighties if you'd be willing to set it up? Sorry to bother you, and thank you for your time!

Oceana

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Torhval » 28 Mars 2021 02:49

Hi, I send you a trade if It's still actual.
You'll make me heureux with the two pets I'm missing :D
Spoiler: show

Merci beaucoup a Rammstein pour ce magnifique kit ^^ (seul l'avatar est change)
ImageImageImage
Torhval

Message(s) : 15941
Localisation : La tristesse est de retour et porte désormais une bracelet de liberté conditionnelle...
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar glaselkj » 21 Avr 2021 22:37

hey host i sented u a trd with my pet aethon in it if u ok with having them as a good bye gift then u can accept my offer ok
the world is a fun place
glaselkj

Message(s) : 48
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar lemonice » 21 Avr 2021 22:43

Hep ! I just wanna say that Refinnejj wrote this post in 2018 and didn't pass here since 2019 :lol: So I don't think sending him trades will be useful anymore :) Have a nice day !
Petit clic pour les prefs ?
Image Image Image Image Image
lemonice

Message(s) : 1521
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Your trades