Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Sheiden » 25 Déc 2011 19:22

I also forgot to add Kingdom Hearts to that list. And Kaktus, if you do decide to get one, Songbird Ocarina is a pretty good place to order them.
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Message(s) : 29
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Kaktus » 25 Déc 2011 19:33

Argh Kingdom Hearts ! *-*
Okay thank's I tell my parents about that. :)
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Calie » 25 Déc 2011 21:37

wow your ponies are so cute !!!
Your new one has a realy interresting colour !
is he buckskin, or silver buckskin maybe ?

Welcome on the forum !
i hope you will enjoy it, and the game too !

See you soon I hope :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sheiden » 25 Déc 2011 21:40

@Howleen. I upgraded but I'm still having issues. I think its the firewall or something like that. Also now in single player it keeps not loading after I'm done marking my territory so I can't get my pups. On the bright side I do like the updates that were made though =)

Calie a écrit:wow your ponies are so cute !!!
Your new one has a realy interresting colour !
is he buckskin ?

Welcome on the forum !
i hope you will enjoy it, and the game too !

See you soon I hope :mrgreen:

Yes he is =) actually I think he might be registered as a buckskin paint. He has one blue eye and one brown =)
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Calie » 25 Déc 2011 21:50

Oh my !
He is stunning !
It is one of my favourite colour with the black silver !
Like the blue eyes too !
I had three horses, now only two (my old pony is now dead, sadly), but mini are so cute... I hope that someday in future I will have the opportunity to have one of those little with my big old one !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Howleen » 25 Déc 2011 21:58

Sheiden a écrit:@Howleen. I upgraded but I'm still having issues. I think its the firewall or something like that. Also now in single player it keeps not loading after I'm done marking my territory so I can't get my pups. On the bright side I do like the updates that were made though =)

Hmm. Yes, it's most probably the firewall. But it's possible to fix it.

If you have a Windows XP
In the Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Exceptions tab, click "Add Program" and choose WolfQuest to add it to the list.

More detaild;

Spoiler: show
Router Settings (in order of most secure to most open)
Leave NAT ON (Never turn it off)
Do one of the following:
1. Create a new service to enable outbound traffic on UDP ports 23456, 38038, and 50001 (if your router allows this specific setting)
2. Enable ALL outbound traffic ("additional services"), even if you leave other port blocking in place.
3. Set to "NAT Only" (On some routers, this is the same as setting the firewall to off). This is not as dangerous as it sounds, especially since you keep your computer's firewall active.

Note:
Some routers or business firewalls may only allow traffic on specific ports such as Port 80 for Web access, and you may be unable to change it from your computer.

If your router does not allow this outbound traffic, then you will get a connection failure when the network test finishes.

Hmm, I hope this helped. If you still have any questions or concerns and need help, you can always open a topic here; http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewforum.php?f=2
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par leclipse » 27 Déc 2011 11:33

Welcome on Gothicat World ;) and amuse yourself well :D (Sorry I don't speak english fluently)
leclipse

Message(s) : 594
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Sheiden » 27 Déc 2011 21:49

Thank you to all. You are very welcoming and kind here. And also thank you to Howleen for the help with WolfQuest. I might be posting in that forum soon :) I have a lot of fixing up to do to get that game working again.
Sheiden

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Pfhamtom » 30 Déc 2011 20:39

Welcome Sheiden !
I love states, nice to meet you.
Good continuation on Gothicat World !
Pfhamtom

Message(s) : 356
Me proposer un échange