Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 20:14

Hello my name is Sheiden. I am a member from the US. I don't speak French at all but I'm still managing to find my way around the site without a problem. I really love the artwork that has been put into this site. I think my favorite species is the Destrinos. I have 5 little Miniature ponies, two cats, and a Blue Heeler (a type of Australian herding dog). I can play Piano, Ocarina, and Clarinet. I love video games and am a fantasy lover. My favorite TV show is Ginga Densetsu Weed and my second favorite is Wolf's Rain. I can't think of anything else to put here now but feel free to ask any questions :)
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Message(s) : 29
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Jasmille » 24 Déc 2011 20:17

Welcome ! :D
What are your favorite video games ? ^^
Image Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jasmille

Message(s) : 2255
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Northern Light » 24 Déc 2011 20:23

Welcome Sheiden !

You play ocarina ? Can you play Zelda's music ? :p I'm interessed by your favorite video games too :mrgreen:
Little miniature ponies ? Do you mean real pony ? :shock: It's wonderful ! Can you think, you can take a picture and show your animals ?

I Hope you will be happy and have fun on the forum!
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Howleen » 24 Déc 2011 20:25

Welcome to the forum! (I, myself, joined the site just yesterday ^^;)

I'm one of the few members on here that speak only English, so I'll look forward to getting to know you better. (: I see that we're probably in the same timezone, considering that you're from USA, so yay.

I love the artwork of this site, also - and the layout is pretty epic, too.

Video games? /nerdmuch/ Yes, I've got the same question as Jasmille and Northern Light - what video games do you like/play? ;D
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 20:46

My absolute favorite game of all time is Okami :)
Most of the games I play these days are...
Assassin's Creed series
Fable 2 & 3
Final Fantasy series(Tactics, VIII, X, X-2, XII)
Zelda series(mostly TP and Minish Cap, though I have almost all of them)
Champions of Norath/Champions RtA
American McGee's Alice
The Sims 2
Pokemon :lol: the versions I currently use are HeartGold, Ruby, and Mystery Dungeon EoD
My boyfriend recently got me started on Left for Dead 2 which I also enjoy now despite my fear of zombies.
I also play Wolf Quest, Feral Heart, and The Endless Forest although Wolf Quest & The Endless Forest have both stopped working online so until I figure out what's wrong I can't play those online.
There are lots more of course but at least that covers most of my favorites I think.
I am American and don't really speak French much. Please excuse any errors I make.
Je suis Américain et ne pas vraiment parler français bien. S'il vous plaît excuser les erreurs que je fais et n'hésitez pas à me poser des questions si vous ne comprenez pas ce que je veux dire.
I am taking a temporary semi-hiatus from here. I will still be adopting pets each month but I will not be accepting trades right now.
Sheiden

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Howleen » 24 Déc 2011 21:05

Sheiden a écrit:My absolute favorite game of all time is Okami :)
Assassin's Creed series
Fable 2 & 3
Champions of Norath/Champions RtA
American McGee's Alice
The Sims 2
Pokemon :lol: the versions I currently use are HeartGold, Ruby, and Mystery Dungeon EoD
My boyfriend recently got me started on Left for Dead 2 which I also enjoy now despite my fear of zombies.
I also play Wolf Quest, Feral Heart, and The Endless Forest although Wolf Quest & The Endless Forest have both stopped working online so until I figure out what's wrong I can't play those online.
There are lots more of course but at least that covers most of my favorites I think.

I love American McGee's Alice! Actually, my friend (Wazyata) who registered here with me, she plays it and is obsessed with it. And The Sims 2. I look forward to getting Left For Dead, too. And...
/WQnerdmodeon/
WolfQuest. I've played it since '09, and have become a WQ Report Team member, as well made lots of friends on there. I'm a very active community member on there. I think I might know what's the problem with your WolfQuest - have you downloaded the newest version? (WolfQuest 2.5.1 - Survival of The Pack Deluxe) If no, that is definitely the issue.

Are you in any Pack Central packs on WQ? And, oh, what's your username on there?

Also, I do play The Endless Forest - I love it, it's an original game with cool features, sometimes doesn't work for me, but I play it when I'm bored or just feel like it.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 21:17

Northern Light a écrit:Welcome Sheiden !

You play ocarina ? Can you play Zelda's music ? :p I'm interessed by your favorite video games too :mrgreen:
Little miniature ponies ? Do you mean real pony ? :shock: It's wonderful ! Can you think, you can take a picture and show your animals ?

I Hope you will be happy and have fun on the forum!

Yes they are real ponies =) I can post some pictures in a bit. And yes I can play Zelda music, along with many other kinds of music.

Howleen a écrit:I love American McGee's Alice! Actually, my friend (Wazyata) who registered here with me, she plays it and is obsessed with it. And The Sims 2. I look forward to getting Left For Dead, too. And...
/WQnerdmodeon/
WolfQuest. I've played it since '09, and have become a WQ Report Team member, as well made lots of friends on there. I'm a very active community member on there. I think I might know what's the problem with your WolfQuest - have you downloaded the newest version? (WolfQuest 2.5.1 - Survival of The Pack Deluxe) If no, that is definitely the issue.

Are you in any Pack Central packs on WQ? And, oh, what's your username on there?

Also, I do play The Endless Forest - I love it, it's an original game with cool features, sometimes doesn't work for me, but I play it when I'm bored or just feel like it.

I have the regular Survival of the Pack I think, which I will update when I get the chance. Back when it stopped working though it was the most recent expansion. The whole game would work fine except for the online part. When I tried to enter a group it would say that the maker of the group had left and it would kick me out even though when I'd try to get back in, they would still be there playing. If I tried to start my own group, on my computer it would say that I was online but my group never showed up on the list for other people to join. This started happening with Survival of the Pack. I think it worked fine before that.
Sheiden

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Howleen » 24 Déc 2011 21:21

Yup, it sounds like you need to upgrade. And real ponies! Happy you. I'd like to see some pictures of them.
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Sheiden » 24 Déc 2011 21:35

I put them under the spoiler. The first picture is one of our mares, Sugar. The second picture is a very dirty Sugar and her baby Misty (she's a bit older now than she was when that picture was taken. She's 9 months now). The third picture is Hope. She was abused and has some trust issues. She is also pretty old. The fourth picture is our newest addition. He's a stallion named Shalont (the picture shows his registered name). Sorry but I don't have a picture of our other pony, Baby. She is Hope's baby, She's about 2 years old and she's really short and chubby :D she is a black and white paint just like her mother.
Spoiler: show
Sheiden

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 25 Déc 2011 02:42

Sheiden a écrit:My absolute favorite game of all time is Okami :)
Assassin's Creed series
Fable 2 & 3
American McGee's Alice

ARGH, you play the same games like me ! *o* I looooove youuuu ! *o*
* :lol: *

Welcome here ! :D
Ocarina... Oh my god ! I always want an ocarina ! <3 I want videos from you ! *-*
And Wolf's Rain !! I really love it too !
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers Presentations