Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Pilica » 12 Mars 2019 13:44

Hello everyone!

Nice to meet you all, I just discovered this site yesterday and now found the boards. I so far like what I've seen of this site and look forward to meet new people, maybe even making some new friends.

Maybe some Info about me: I'm from Switzerland, 21 and currently studying psychology in university.
I love to watch anime, read mangas and books and rping! The rps I mostly do currently are Danganronpa roleplays for which I also created some OCs.
I also love to write, as I am creating some fanfictions and just like to write and draw in general.

If there are any other questions, feel free to ask them. I don't bite ;)
Pilica
Pilica

Message(s) : 10
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 14 Mars 2019 22:13

Welcome on Gothicat World, Pilica! :D

I hope you'll like the game!
A thing I like to do with OC and characters is to find a creature that can represent them here :)

What kind of anime/manga/books do you like? I don't know a lot of anime/manga but I do sometimes watch or read some.
I especially like FMA, Assassination Classroom, Arslan Senki, Violet Evergarden - and probably less known, 91 Days.

I'd be curious to see some of your drawings if you want to show them!

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pilica » 15 Mars 2019 10:53

Thank you!

So far I really like the game and a creature that represent them? That's a good idea. Let's see if I can find some for them. I actually already have the new Ürsëal in mind for one of my OCs that could fit him.

I like actually a lot of different series and genre. I'm reading the shephard series from Ethan Cross (being thrillers) currently in regards of books but due to university I don't progress as fast as I'd love to. One of my favorite mangas was Pandora Hearts and currently I'm reading the promised Neverland. Animes on the other hand I've recently (re)watched Buddy Complex, The adventures of Sinbad, Psycho-Pass and the two on-going animes I'm watching are The promised Neverland and Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin.

I know FMA and Assassination Classroom from the ones you mentioned they are great! And from the other 3 I only heard good. I definitely plan to watch them one day. Probably during the next university break.

And sure thing! (I put the links in for those that were too big to show ^^')
My last work in Gymnasium/High School:

A Fallen Angel x Devil Picture I made for a friend of mine:

My most recent drawing, basically a character sheet for one of my OCs that I've applied to a Rp:

And a drawing of Gamma from Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone I made during Inatober:
Spoiler: show

As you can see, I'm more of a traditional artist. The one digital drawing I made so far is for a danganronpa x inazuma Story I'm currently planning to make. It's an aged up (to meet the DR age more) version of Fudou Akio. I still Need to get behind how to properly do digital art, but here it is:
Spoiler: show
Pilica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 15 Mars 2019 13:59

As a student myself, I know what it is to have too little time to read.

I've watched Psycho-Pass!

Nice drawings!
I really like the devil/fallen angel one, it's adorable.
The Gamma one is really nice too, I like the way the dragon circles around the character.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Sicahya
International Moderator

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pilica » 15 Mars 2019 14:50

Oh what are you studying?

Oh nice! What did you think of it?

Thank you! When I have time again I really gotta draw more.
Pilica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 16 Mars 2019 17:58

Natural sciences! Biology (animals as well as plants, a bit of more specific human biology too) and geology, that kind of things. I hope to become a teacher in natural sciences for teenagers students (secondary school? I'm not sure how the system works in Switzerland) :)

I liked the idea of the future with a system controlling the people by analyzing them like that, it's really interesting, especially since they put the future close enough to us to include ''old timers'' like Masaoka with a way of thinking we know, it shows the difference between what we could think and what the characters in this future think.
A thing I'd reproach them is that they focus a bit too much on Akane and Kogami while the other characters can be interesting too. And sometimes it's a bit too gore to be gore.
But it has good ideas, I should watch it a second time someday.
My favorite character is Ginoza.

And you? What did you think about it?

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Sicahya
International Moderator

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pilica » 18 Mars 2019 22:37

Oooh nice! That sounds very interesting! I some years ago wanted to become a teacher as well, but my plans changed a bit. And yeah secondary school's right ^^

I absolutely agree with you. I also liked the first Season a bit more than the second. I would've loved to get some more backstory or character time for for example Kagari. Also maybe showing a bit of Makishima's childhood.
I actually watched it 3 times or so already.
Ginoza is great!
Did you see the second season and the movie? This year 3 new movies are also coming out, Sinners of the System. There may be some more info about other characters we didn't see that thoroughly yet.

My favorite character was actually Makishima. Because I love how his way of thinking was portrayed and how he was supposed to get the watchers to think. He did evil things, absolutely, but his way of thinking was just interesting.
Pilica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 21 Mars 2019 20:00

Same about the first vs second season.
Kagari deserved more character time.

I've seen the second season and the movie too. I didn't know they were making new movies! That must be interesting.

I agree on Makishima, he's an interesting character. Really good antagonist.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Sicahya
International Moderator

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Pilica » 21 Mars 2019 22:46

Yeah absolutely!

And I see! Yes they do and in the trailer there was a bit of Kagari and since there are 3 new movies I'm hoping we'll may see some more about him.

He is. I don't see that many antagonists with such complex characters often. Or I'm watching the wrong Things that may be the case as well.
Pilica

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Presentations